● The Galaxy Buds Manager program can be downloaded from a computer running Windows OS 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), or Mac OS 10.8 or higher.
● The Galaxy Buds Manager program can be connected to earbuds using a Bluetooth-enabled computer.
Install the Galaxy Buds Manager
Download the Galaxy Buds Manager program from the Samsung website (www.samsung.com/cn) to your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Update Galaxy Buds firmware
1. Check the direction of each earbud, then insert it correctly into the corresponding slot in the charging protection case, and then close the charging protection box. If the earbuds battery indicator does not flash, charge the charging protection case to the charger for more than 10 minutes.
2. Open the charging protection box. The earbuds will automatically enter the Bluetooth pairing mode. To manually enter Bluetooth pairing mode, after wearing the earbuds, tap the two earbuds’ touchpads.
Connecting Galaxy Buds to PC
1. Start the Bluetooth function.
2. Launch the Galaxy Buds Manager program and select Connect. The earbuds and the Galaxy Buds Manager will be connected to each other.
3. Select Check for updates, check the current software version of the earbuds, and whether you need an update, then select Download and Install.
The Galaxy Buds firmware will be updated.