– 3GPP Release 16 standard
– Sub-6 GHz and mmWave dual connectivity and carrier aggregation
– Up to 7.67 Gbps downlink and 3.76 Gbps uplink
– 5G NR (FR1) with more than two carrier aggregation
– 5G mmWave (FR2) up to 8CC
– 5G carrier aggregation with Mixed Duplex (TDD + FDD)
– Dynamic spectrum sharing (DSS) ready
– Standalone and non-standalone 5G network architectures
– Dual 5G SIM (DSDS), dual NSA/SA, dual VoNR
– MediaTek 5G UltraSave.
Ready for global cellular markets
MediaTek works closely with operators and partners around the world to bring consumers faster and more reliable 5G experiences. As a result, our 5G technologies have been validated by operators in more than 100 global markets.
End-to-End industry collaboration that accelerates product development
MediaTek is a founding member of the OpenRF Association, which was founded to help to speed up time-to-market for 5G device manufacturers with interoperable 5G RF Front-End (RFFE) solutions.