Meet HONOR Earbuds 2 Lite
HONOR Earbuds 2 Lite are true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds consisting of left and right earbuds and a charging case, and feature an in-ear design for increased comfort when being worn. The earbuds can be connected with other devices such as phones, tablets, and PCs over Bluetooth to make voice calls and play music. Featuring a 10 mm-diameter dynamic driver unit, two microphones for environmental noise cancellation during calls, feedforward active noise cancellation (ANC), and Awareness mode, the earbuds achieve crystal clear audio delivery. With a low power solution and 55 mAh battery, the earbuds have a long battery life and a fast charging speed via the charging case.
HONOR Earbuds 2 Lite Features
– Immersive stereo sound and switching between primary/secondary earbuds. After connecting to a Bluetooth device, the earbuds will play stereo sound through both channels when making voice calls or playing music. They intelligently designate one earbud as primary and the other as secondary based on their condition and battery level.
– Feedforward noise cancellation for crystal clear audio. A feedforward microphone is used to pick up background noise, and a reverse sound wave is generated in real time to eliminate the noise, bringing comfortable noise canceling.
Maximum noise canceling depth in the core frequency band: 22 dB
– Be aware of clear and natural ambient sound. You can switch to Awareness mode by touching and holding either earbud, which enables you to be aware of the surrounding sound without taking off your earbuds.
– Dual-microphone environmental noise cancellation during calls. Each earbud has two Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS) silicon microphones that use beamforming directional sound pickup, wind-resistant structure, and AI noise canceling technology, effectively reducing environmental noise to achieve high-quality calls even when you are walking or running.
– Fast charging and long battery life. With a large-capacity battery in a compact body, the HONOR Earbuds 2 Lite feature a long battery life with a low-power solution.
With noise canceling disabled and the volume set to 50%, a full charge of the earbuds allows for 10 hours of music playback (in AAC format), or 6.5 hours of voice calls. A full charge of the earbuds and charging case allows for 32 hours of music playback, or 20 hours of voice calls. The earbuds support fast charging, and a 10-minute charge allows for 4 hours of music playback.
– Proximity pairing prompt upon opening the case. On phones running Magic UI 3.0 or later, a proximity pairing prompt will be displayed each time you open the charging case for a rapid pairing or connection. The battery level of the earbuds and charging case will be displayed on the prompts.
Note：Depend on overseas server construction.
– In-ear design and surging bass. The HONOR Earbuds 2 Lite feature a 10 mm-diameter dynamic driver and an in-ear design for maximum comfort and stability.
– Easy touch controls. Both earbuds use built-in capacitive sensors to achieve the double-tap and touch-and-hold shortcuts. You can change the shortcut settings in the AI Life app on a phone running Magic UI 4.0 or later.
– Low latency and audio-video synchronization. To reduce the latency of Bluetooth transmission and synchronize audio and video during gaming, the HONOR Earbuds 2 Lite automatically enter low-latency mode when you are playing games on a phone running Magic UI 4.0 or later.
– Convenient settings and updates in the AI Life app. The HONOR Earbuds 2 Lite work in conjunction with the AI Life app for you to switch between different noise control modes, customize noise canceling settings, set shortcut operations, and perform OTA updates.
1 x Earbuds pair (left and right earbuds)
3 x Ear tip pair (Available in large, medium, and small. The medium size is pre-installed on the earbuds)
1 x Charging case
1 x USB-C cable
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x Safety Information
1 x Warranty card
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.