Download Android 7.1.2 Community Edition Nougat Firmware for MINIX Neo U9-H TV Box from here or here. Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.2.0 from here or download Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2 from here.
Archive name: U9-H-CE_FW001-Android_7.1.2-20191120-Burning_Tool
Archive file size: 909 MB
Model: MINIX Neo U9-H TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S912-H
System: Android version 7.1.2
Model / Product: NEO-U9-H
Security patch: 2019-01-01
Build number: q200-user 7.1.2 NHG47L 20191120 release-keys
Firmware Installation Instructions
WARNING: Manually installing the firmware will erase all saved data, content and settings on your MINIX NEO U9-H.
1. Install the flashing tool by double-click “U9-H flashing tool setup_v2.0.9.exe” on Windows PC. During the process, please allow installation of the driver.
2. After that, run this software. The user interface shall be the same as the following picture.
3. Go to ‘File’ > ‘Import image’, and find the image.
4. Then attach the power adapter to the NEO U9-H, and connect NEO U9-H to the Windows PC via an OTG cable that come with the box.
5. To flash the MINIX NEO U9-H firmware, the power button should be held down for more than 6 seconds for the ‘Burning Tool’ to recognize that the NEO U9-H is connected.
6. And then click ‘Start’ to start flashing. Wait until it finished.
7. Then re-plug in the power adapter and press power button to start the NEO U9-H. It will take a little while to boot after flashing.
– Please do a clean install and clean the cache to avoid problems with the previous beta or FW.
– Please wait some minutes after having flashed the ROM to allow the install of preinstalled apps!
– Don’t forget to clean the cache after having updated!
– Unzip and flash the ROM with the USB Burning Tool
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data. BTW, a link doesn’t last forever.