Download Android Pie 9.0 firmware v906P0 for Beelink GT-King Pro TV Box from here, here or here. Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.6 from here or download Amlogic Burn_Card_Maker v2.0.2 from here. Unboxing Beelink GT-King Pro, the Most Powerful Android TV Box here.
Archive name: GTKing_PRO_906P0_wol_20191023 / GTKing_PRO_906P0_wol SD card
Image: GTKing_PRO_906P0_wol_20191023.img / galilei-ota-eng.member2.zip
Archive file size: 543 MB / 609 MB
Model: Beelink GT-King TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S922X-H
System: Android version 9.0
Build number: Amlogic/galilei/galilei:9/PPR1.180610.011/20191023:userdebug/test-keys / galilei-userdebug 9 PPR1.180610.011 20191023 test-keys
Memory: DDR4 4G
Storage: EMMC 64G
1. Optimize the system.
2. Join Miracast (Android phone can cast screen to the box).
3. Join the support network wake-up function.
4. The version number is 906P0_wol.
This version of the firmware is available for SN code machines starting with C92XH.
The SN code is 922H and the SN code is not compatible with the C92XH firmware. If the wrong firmware is used, it will automatically turn on after the shutdown.
USB cable brush tutorial
Hardware to be prepared: computer, USB cable
1. Download the brush tool: USB_Burning_Tool_V22.214.171.124. Follow the wizard prompts to install and complete step by step, the icon appears on the desktop.
2. Download the installation package to store the easy-to-find location.
3. Right click on Run as administrator and run as administrator.
4. Pop up the brush interface.
5. Click File in the upper left corner and select Import image.
6. Load the firmware, click Import image to enter, find the downloaded USB cable brush firmware location, select and click to open.
7. The interface pops up, waiting for the interface to disappear, that is, the brush package is fully loaded, and then click Start.
8. Plug the male to male USB end into the computer’s USB port, plug the power adapter into the socket, and then plug the power adapter and the male to male USB port into the corresponding port of the GT-King Pro (note: the GT-King Pro port must be plugged in at the same time, otherwise the firmware cannot be read normally.)
9. Wait for the loading interface to appear.
10. Load 100%, unplug the GT-King Pro USB cable and power cable, click stop, close the tool, and finish the brush.
SD card brush tutorial
Need to prepare the brush hardware: SD card
1. Copy the downloaded SD card flasher firmware to the SD card root directory (the SD card format must be FAT32)
2. Insert the SD card into the SD card slot position, plug in the HDMI cable, turn on the monitor, plug in the power and turn it on.
3. Go to the home page and click on the six points icon，Enter the applications page.
4. Click to open UPDATE&BACKUP app. Check Wipe Data and Wipe Media, click Select. Pop up the SD card brush package and click to select.
5. Pop up Start OTA update, click Update to start the upgrade. Wait for the upgrade to complete.
6. Finish, thanks for watching!
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.