Download new firmware v1.17.256 for iBasso DX220 Digital Audio Player from here. Download new firmware v1.16.242 for iBasso DX220 Digital Audio Player from here. Download firmware v1.12.149 from here. Download stock firmware for iBasso DX200 from here.
Archive name: DX220FW-ota-v1.17
Archive file size: 824 MB
Firmware image: DX220-ota-full-1.17.256.zip
Release date: 2020-08-30
Build number: iBasso/DX220/DX220:8.1.0/OPM6.171019.030.K1/115922:userdebug/test-keys
Improvements with this firmware
1. Added support for DTS format.
2. Added support for multi-channel DSD.
3. Improved the compatibility of the USB digital output.
4. Rectified the bug that when playing ISO, the album artwork isn’t displayed.
5. Rectified the bug that after sorting settings are changed, the play order is incorrect.
6. Rectified the bug that when using folder play function, the Now playing music list would not be updated.
7. Improved compatibility with Bluetooth devices. (Android OS)
8. Rectified the bug that when using shuffle mode, the first album artwork may display incorrectly.
9. Rectified the bug that when using 720P screen resolution, the bootup screen isn’t displayed in the center.
10. Rectified the bug that the USB DAC mode doesn’t support USB C to USB C cable connection.
11. Rectified the bug that when using Bluetooth output, sometimes the pause function doesn’t work correctly. (Android OS)
Instructions For Firmware update
1. Copy and paste the DX220-ota-full-1.17.256.zip to your SD card’s root folder, or the DX220’s internal memory.
2. Go to Android OS, press Settings–>System–>Updater–>local update, and tap the zip file.
3. The whole update will take about 10 minutes. Reboot the DX220 after update completed. You can also choose to do a factory reset at this time to clear any artifacts from the previous firmware.
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Send us your news and press releases to publish for free or you can also send your company’s samples to unbox and review. Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.