Download Rockchip FactoryTool v1.6 from here, here or here. Download Rockchip FactoryTool v1.42e from here. Download previous FactoryTool by Rockchip v1.27 from here. You can download Rockchip Firmware FactoryTool v5.0 from here.
Size: 1.20 MB
Archive content: FactoryTool.exe
1. First use, Tag USB port:plug device in, record ID showing on the tool. Tag all.
2. After pluging device in, connect another until device is doing upgrade.
3. led is green, plug device in; led is red, do not plug device in or out.
4. After finishing upgrade, green to show success, red to show failure.
5. To show successful device on the right of grid and failed device on the left of grid.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.