Doogee N20 is powered by the Helio P23 SoC backed by 4GB of Samsung RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The display is a 6.3″ IPS one with waterdrop notch and takes up the most of the front of the device. Also, there is a 4350mAh battery that should definitely take you through 2 days on a single charge under normal use. In addition, there is a super-fast fingerprint sensor on the back of the CNC metal body. The OS to coordinate all this hardware is Android 9 Pie that brings all the latest goodies of Android with it.
Compared to the previous model, Doogee N10, the N20 is 2x faster with a 104% increase in performance, has twice the battery performance, consumes 70% less, and has 50% more efficient cooling.
Doogee N20 Highlights
– 4GB RAM Samsung + 64GB ROM
– Helio P23
– 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS Display
– Water-Drop Notch design
– CNC Metal Built
– Sony 130° Wide-Angle 16MP Triple Rear Camera
– Optical Image Stabilizer
– Front 16MP 90° Wide-Angle Camera
– 4350mAh Big Battery
– Android 9.0 Pie
– 0.1s Rear Fingerprint Reader
Doogee N20 Features
– Introducing Water-Drop Notch For a Full-Screen Experience. We have eliminated the thick borders and introduced the natural water-drop notch in an entry-level flagship for a mesmerizing and sharp 18:9 Full-screen experience. Moreover, the bottom chin and the bezels were reduced to further improve the screen-to-body ratio up to 88%.
– Budget Phone + Triple Rear Camera + OIS + Wide-Angle = Best Budget Camera Flagship 2019. The Triple Rear Camera Flagships are trending in 2019. What’s the reason behind this trend? Moreover, why do you need to move to a triple camera? Better pictures, better videos, in-depth details, wide angle, more light exposure, and natural colors. Why not introduce the triple camera configuration in an entry-level smartphone? That’s why we have made DOOGEE N20 so that everyone can experience the magnificent performance of Sony’s Triple Camera setup.
– Stable Video Recording With OIS. We did our homework and found that there were no budget smartphones featuring an Optical Image Stabilizer. As a result, shaky videos were a real pain for the users. So why not introduce OIS to an entry-level smartphone. Ultimately, DOOGEE N20 became the world’s first entry-level flagship to feature both the triple-rear camera setup as well as OIS. Say goodbye to those gimbals!
– One Charge A Day, Keeps Your Phone Powered-Up For Two Days. Unified with a power-efficient processor and a massive 4350mAh battery, forget to charge your phone for straight two days. A single charge is enough to keep your phone survive not just one but two days.
– Unlock and Secure Your Phone Faster Than You Blink. The world can’t wait, so can’t you! Unlock your phone within 0.1 seconds, secure your applications and payment with the fingerprint module situated at the most comfortable place for your fingers to reach.
– Latest Android 9.0™ Pie, Latest Security, Latest Features On The Go. Enjoy the latest unbreachable security patch and cool features such as Adaptive Brightness, Full-screen gestures, Dark Mode, Notification Details, App Timer, App Action, and more in the latest blazing fast Android 9.0™.
– DOOGEE N20 Is Simply More Than Just A Camera Flagship, it’s A Perfect All-Rounder! The N20 follows the recent trend with not only the triple camera configuration but nature’s water-drop notch as well for a nearly full-screen experience. Based on latest Android 9.0 optimization, powered by a power-efficient Helio P23 SoC and combined with a massive 4350mAh battery, this is one of DOOGEE’s longest running non-rugged smartphone.
Reasons to buy DOODEE N20
6.3”FHD+ Waterdrop Full Screen – 2280*1080 In-cell, LTPS Display
Triple Cameras 16MP+8MP+8MP – AI Portrait Super Depth 130° Wide Angle
4GB RAM + 64GB ROM – Samsung A Galaxy Of Storage
Media Tek Helio P23 Processor – High-efficiency Octa-core Performance
4350mAh Big Battery – Two-day Battery Life
10W Fast Charging – Fully Charged in 0.5 hours
Face ID + Fingerprint Sensor – Secure access at a tap or a glance
130° Wide Angle – Broaden Your Horizon, Capture More Fun
Stock Android 9.0 – latest Android Version
DOOGEE N20 Smartphone Specs
Type: Triple Camera Smartphone
OS: Android 9.0 Pie
CPU: Helio P23(MT6763V/V), Octa Core, 4X Cortex-A53 up to 2.0GHz, 4X Cortex-A53 up to 1.5GHz,
GPU: ARM Mali-G71-MP2 700MHz
Card Extend: Support TF Card up to 128GB extended
SIM Card: Dual SIM Card Dual Standby (1 Nano-SIM + 1 Nano-SIM or 1 Nano-SIM+ 1 TF Card)
Display Size: 6.3 Inch FHD+ Waterdrop Display
Resolution: 2280*1080 Pixel
Pixel Density: 428ppi
Panel Technology: Multi-touch
Rear Camera: Triple Cameras 16MP+8MP+ 8MP F/2.0
Front Camera: 16.0MP F/2.0 80° Wide-angle
Data transfer: USB / bluetooth
Mobile internet: WAP / WiFi
Earphone Port: 3.5mm
Input: Handwrite / Keypad
Sensors: G-sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Senor
Fingerprint: Rear Fingerprint Unlocking 0.1s Unlock 360° Identification
Battery: 4350mAh(Built in Polymer Battery, 5V/2A)
Other Features: Calculator, Clock, Calendar, Music, Sound Recorder, Vide Player, FM Radio, etc
Bands: 2G: GSM: B2(1900)/B3(1800)/B5(850)/B8(900), 3G: WCDMA: B1(2100)/B8(900), 4G: FDD-TLE: B1(2100)/B3(1800)/B7(2600)/B8(900)/B20(800)
Color: Sky Black, Phantom Purple
Unboxing Photo Album with Hi-Rez images here. Official website here. Unboxing Doogee X70 Affordable and Durable Smartphone here. Unboxing Doogee S40 here. Unboxing Doogee S55 Rugged Smartphone – Rugged Inside Out – here. Here you can read about the unboxing of Doogee S60 Lite. Unboxing DOOGEE S80 Proffesional Walkie-Talkie Rugged Smartphone here. Here you can read about the unboxing of Doogee BL7000 4G Phablet.
About Doogee DOOGEE’s new slogan is “Live Your Life”. By delivering fashionable products with new technology, DOOGEE is targeting to be the most popular smartphone supplier in the world. DOOGEE always transmits enthusiasm and positive attitude towards life, focusing on improving user experience and bringing people more convenience and joy.