Meet Kimdecent MX10 Android 8.1 TV Box
Kimdecent MX10 TV Box at first glance makes a very good impression. The box design that looks professional and gives the product a nice premium look. It has a square design, a very well and solidly made TV Box, with great attention to details. TV Box looks really nicely, I like it a lot. The housing is made of high quality plastic. On the top cover also we find MX10 logo. The front panel has IR receiver and power LED; on one right side we found the SD / MMC card port, two full size USB 2.0 ports & one full size USB 3.0 port. On the rear panel we can find another full size USB 2.0 port, SPDIF port, AV output port, HDMI port, RJ45 Ethernet port and DC power jack.
The device runs Android Oreo 8.1.0 out of the box and ships with an IR remote control, a HDMI cable, an USB cable, a power adapter and a user’s manual in English. It supports a wide range of video and audio codecs, allowing you to enjoy most of your media. Ethernet, very stable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth ensures you never get short of connectivity options. Android Oreo operating system allows you to install apps and enjoy unlimited stream of movies, sports events, music, TV shows and much more, both paid and free.
The Kimdecent MX10 TV Box comes with a great quality IR remote control which is a pleasant change. We are generally used to seeing cheap remote controls packaged with Android TV boxes. The Remote control works via Infra-Red and is a nice size that fits your very hand comfortable.
It is the best choice for you to have the smooth experience to watch the video or play games, for it is equipped with RK3328 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU. With 4GB DDR3 RAM and 32GB eMMC ROM, you can download whatever you like, keep them and enjoy them. 4K x 2K resolution enables you to feel the most high-definition video! Kick back and experience dynamic videos and music from your own media center. On the other hand, MX10 TV box is also the best choice for your family entertainment, play games or watch TV shows with family members.
4K Resolution & HDMI 2.0
Provide guarantee to higher resolution videos and higher bit rate audio transmission; significantly improve the image and sound quality in the transmission of HDR ultra-high definition or 4K content. Adding H.265/HEVC video decoding up to 4K, could be also used as a pretty good gaming platform or a media center. HDMI2.0, 4K*2K@60fps UHD video display, making your favorite contents look much more clear on the big screen.
4GB RAM & 32GB ROM
Install your favorite apps and customize away! With Kimdecent MX10 you’re not limited so you can personalize the experience the way that you like. The 32GB internal storage gives you space and freedom to install apps without having to always worry about running out of space.
Android 8.1.0 Oreo
Enjoy customization on the highly evolved Android 8.1 Oreo. Enjoy the best of Google Play Store applications & DLNA and WiFiDisplay protocols.
Low-power Bluetooth 4.0
Can be connected with headphones and speakers. Low-power Bluetooth 4.0 makes the box more efficient and makes it more convenient and consistent when you connect the box with headphones, speakers and other devices.
USB 2.0 & USB 3.0 ports
Support playing native movies and installing applications. You can play native movies, and install your favorite games and other applications by connecting the mobile hard disk or U disk.
Kimdecent MX10 Android 8.1 TV Box Features
● It runs on the Android Oreo 8.1.0, which is very stable to use. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
● HDR vivid world. Watch videos in detail like never before with select HDR content. Witness scenes and characters come to life in vivid contrast, color, and clarity
● YouTube, Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, FilmOn Live, Mobdro & Cloud TV. These network applications are no problems if you have this product.
● 4K VP9 can help you save 50 percent bandwidth resource, and deliver razor-sharp detail and vibrant images
● A high performance of quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU can play a wide range of games
● 2.4G WiFi offer a more stable signal for you to enjoy higher quality video experience
● Support 5.1 surround sound output, capture your ears with actual listening feelings
● HDMI 2.0 is a faster way to send video and audio output to your TV
● Very useful remote control
● 3D video formats Supported
● 1080P other video decoders (VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8)”
● Support Media format Avi/Ts/Vob/Mkv/Mov/ISO/wmv/asf/flv/dat/mpg/mpeg
● Support Music format MP3 / WMA / AAC / WAV / OGG / DDP / HD / FLAC / APE
● Support Photo format HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
● HDR HDR10 and HLG modes
● HDD file system FAT16/FAT32/NTFS
● Support Subtitle SRT/SMI/SUB/SSA/IDX+USB
● High Definition video output 4K (4096×2160 pixels)
● OSD type of languages English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages
● LAN Ethernet:10/100 standard RJ-45
● Mouse/ Keyboard Support mouse and keyboard via USB; Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
● HD 2.0a for 4k@60Hz
1 x Kimdecent MX10 Android 8.1 TV Box
1 x HDMI Cable
1 x USB Cable
1 x Power Adapter
1 x IR Remote Control
1 x English User Manual