Meet LEAGOO T5c 4G Smartphone
LEAGOO, as a global leading export brand, has recently launched its latest mid-range killer – LEAGOO T5c, planning to release the full potential of mid-range handsets to the fullest. What distinguishes LEAGOO T5c from other mid-range smartphones is that T5c features high-end specs and craftsmanship on its mid-range devices.
LEAGOO T5c is the world’s first smartphone to be equipped with SC9853I SoC. Based on Intel’s 14nm FinFET process technology, SC9853I features 1.8GHz 64-bit octa-core Intel Airmont microarchitecture, which enables it to offer a high-performance mobile computing ability coupled with ultra-low power.
According to the official data from Spreadtrum, SC9853i is an octa-core chipset with 1.8Ghz frequency. The test result of Antutu benchmark shows that SC9853i is 39% stronger than MT6750 , in which the single-core performance and multi-core performance of SC9853i is 25% and 36% stronger than that of MT6750 respectively. Thanks to Intel’s 14nm FinFET technology, SC9853i’s power efficiency is also predominantly better than the 28nm MTK MT6750.
As a mid-range handset, T5c’s appearance is conventional but has many surprising features only seen on high-end or even flagship devices such as premium metal uni-body, 0.1s unlock front fingerprint ID and HD rear dual camera, etc. What’s more, T5c sports a front beauty softlight LED for its selfie camera, offering more bright and natural selfie pictures for its users.
LEAGOO T5c Smartphone Highliths
– Intel X86 Airmont 14nm Foundry Platform. Powered by a 1.8GHz Octa-core 64-bit Intel Airmont architecture based processor – SC9853, T5c is able to offer a high-performance mobile computing ability coupled with ultra-low power. Built on Intel’s 14nm FinFET foundry platform, T5c’s processor can handle your daily tasks with ease and enjoy smooth performances, increasing operation speed by more than 25% compared to previous generation while reducing power consumption by 30%, helping you run apps and play games at your will. SC9853 is 25%, 36% and 39% stronger than MTK6750 on single-core, multi-core and overall CPU performance.
– SPREADTRUM latest exclusive DEPTH MAP technology. T5c’s dual camera features SPREADTRUM® latest exclusive DEPTH MAP technology, which emphasize enhancing dual-camera processing capability. With the Depth Map, the dual camera can get the clear image of foreground and background. And the system could recognize the foreground and background and system can select which need focus, thus bringing more accurate and natural bokeh effect. With groundbreaking image algorithm, both camera sensors have high sensitivity and high SNR, which enables T5c’s dual camera to take more stunning photos rich in color and details.
– Download Speed Comparison. In three different occasions, Spreadtrum SC9853I’s performance is higher than MTK Helio P23, only slightly lower than Huawei Kirin 970 and Qualcomm Snapdragon 835.
– In the voice calling comparison, Spreadtrum SC9853I is only second to Huawei Kirin 970, ranking the second place in the comparison.
– 5.5 inch SHARP FHD IPS Display. Experience a true to life world with T5c. The phone sports a 5.5-inch FHD IPS screen with IPS display technology that not only provides a wider viewing angle up to 178 degree, but also delivers clear and bright visual experience with brilliant color saturation and contrast. The T5c display’s smooth color dynamics are rendered through 2.5D curved glass.
– Spreadtrum SC9853I 1.8Ghz 14nm 8-core CPU, Samsung 3GB RAM and Sandisk 32GB ROM. LEAGOO T5c impresses you with a great performance. Along with Mali-T820 GPU and 3GB of RAM, T5c performs very well in dealing with complicated graphics and big games. The 32GB internal memory and expandable 32GB storage makes you available to more carefree apps, music and video.
– Smart Key ISP fingerprint enclave. The Fingerprint sensor used on LEAGOO T5c has an outstanding reliability while being the fastest in its class, for an unmatched user experience. Thanks to Smart Touch technology , it has independent ISP for storing and processing fingerprints. Crafted from premium ceramic, the fingerprint sensor actively learns and progressively improves, so your scans get even more precise over time. Smart Touch Technology. 360° Readability. 0.1 second Unlock. 4 in 1 Non-press fingerprint ID.
LEAGOO T5c Smartphone Features
LEAGOO T5c Smartphone Specifications
Type: smartphone / Phablet
Features: High-end 4G Smartphone with Front Fingerprint and Two rear cameras
Chipset: SC9853 Octa core, Frequency: 1.8GHz
Framework: X86, 64-bit
GPU model: Mali-T820 MP2@ 750MHZ+
Network: Support TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE/WCDMA/GSM
Lte Base Band: LTE Cat 6, VoLTE, VoWiFi
3G: Support HSPA+ & EDGE/GPRS Support
T-flash card: Maximum Extended Storage 32GB
Card Slot Type: 1 Nano SIM+1 TF Card or 2 Nano SIM
WIFI: WIFI 11 b/g/n/BT/FM 2.4GHz
Display Size & technology: 5.5″ FHD IPS 1920*1080 403ppi Asahi glass (with anti-fingerprint oil)
Front Camera: GC5024,5MP FF, 4P lens F2.2 Aperture with Flash led
Main Rear Camera: SAMSUNG S5K3L8,13.0MP AF, 5P lens
Sub Rear Camera: SP2509, 2.0MP 2P lens
Capture: 13M-4: 3 30FPS (3939Mbps)
FHD video: 10M-16:9 30fps (2990Mbps)/ 2.7M(16:9) 60fps(1494Mbps)
HD video: 1.5M-16:9 120fps
High speed:QVGA 240fps
Speaker: Box 1511
Headphone port: 3.5mm US standard earphone
Operating system: Android 7.0
UI system: LEAGOO OS2.1
Supported languages: Global multinational language
Colors: Elegance Black, Champagne Gold
Unit Weight: 168g
Charger: USB 5V=2A
1 x LEAGOO T5c 4G Smartphone
1 x Power Adapter 5V/2.0A
1 x Protect Silicone Case
1 x Earphones
1 x USB Cable
1 x Multi-Language User Manual
1 x Warranty Certificate
1 x SIM needle
Leagoo smartphones related articles
1. Leagoo Alfa 2: Unboxing & Review.
2. Leagoo KIICAA MIX: Unboxing & Review.
3. Leagoo M5: Unboxing & Review.
4. Leagoo M5 Plus: Unboxing & Review.
5. Leagoo M5 Edge: Unboxing & Review.
6. Leagoo M7: Unboxing & Review.
7. Leagoo M8: Unboxing & Review.
8. Leagoo M8 Pro: Unboxing & Review.
9. Leagoo T1: Unboxing & Review.
10. Leagoo T1 Plus: Unboxing & Review.
11. Leagoo T5: Unboxing & Review.
12. Leagoo Z1: Unboxing & Review.
13. Leagoo Z5: Unboxing & Review.
14. Leagoo S8: Unboxing & Review.
15. Leagoo Shark 1: Unboxing & Review.
16. Leagoo Shark 5000: Unboxing & Review.
17. Leagoo Venture 1: Unboxing & Review.
About Leagoo LEAGOO is a star brand owned by Shenzhen OTEDA Technology Co., Ltd. In order to supply high quality smartphones and excellence using our wealth of previous experience, the OTEDA team – which relies on a proven track record in the mobile communications industry – set up a new smartphone brand called ‘LEAGOO’ in April 2014. With our Research & Development expertise and supply chain resources, the OTEDA team has spared no effort in building LEAGOO into a well-known international brand of smart devices and ecosystems.