Neecoo Me 2 Bluetooth V4.0 Dual SIM Card Adapter Features
– Creative Bluetooth V4.0 dual SIM card adapter for iOS devices, iPhone, iPad, iPod, itouch
– Using this product, makes your iPhone support dual SIM cards
– 4mm ultra-thin and lightweight design, easy to carry and convenient to store in your wallet
– Support Nano SIM card
– Built-in 4.2V 380mAh rechargeable battery
– Input: 5V 0.5A
– Bluetooth 4.0 phone camera remote control shutter, best companion for photography.
– Bluetooth effective distance: 10m
– Cloud app, do not worry missing the telegram,message,alarm，security
– Type in “morecard” in App Store, and search for App to install in your devices.
– Anti-lost alarm function, reduce the risk of loss.
– Support call/answer phones, message, privacy protection, anti-lost alarm, etc.
Neecoo Me 2 Bluetooth V4.0 Dual SIM Card Adapter Specification
Model: Me 2 Magic Card
Bluetooth: Dual bluetooth 3.0 & 4.0
Range of Bluetooth working: 10m 360°
Frequency: GSM, GSM 850MHz / EGSM 900MHz / DCS 1800MHz / PCS 1900MHz
Transmitting power: 850 / 900MHz, 32.5dB; 1800 / 1900MHz, 29.5dB
SIM card type: Micro SIM / Nano SIM
Working current: 100mA
Standby current: 12mA
Standby: 72 hours
Holding time: about 4 hours
Product size: Approx. 8.52 * 5.42 * 0.4cm / 3.4 * 2.1 * 0.2in
Product weight: Approx. 31g / 1.1oz
Package size: Approx. 12.7 * 9.5 * 2.2cm/ 5 * 3.7 * 0.9in
Package weight: Approx. 117g / 4.12oz
Product code: 208589
Before you use it, you must download the APP (Morecard), and connect the product with Bluetooth. The product ONLY for iOS devices.
Morecard iOs Application
MoreCard is designed to use with matching BLE gadget, to enable Single SIM card mobile to be Dual SIM Dual Standby, for phone call and SMS operations, together with other unique functions.
– Phone call and SMS. App contains SMS, Recents, Contacts and Keypad UI. Select each UI for phone call & SMS operations.
– Third party account login. App supports login with third party account. The Blocklist you set will be uploaded to Cloud, and auto downloaded to App for new installation or login. (Network connection is required: GPRS/3G/4G/WIFI)
– Remote Camera Shutter. App with built-in Camera window, enables Selfie taking together with BLE gadget.
– More: Caller ID Location & Customize Ringtone
It supports Apple devices (iPhone 5 and up) with iOS7 and later version. This user friendly app is designed to be assistant to both your personal and business life.
Note: This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease device battery life. Tap Allow to let the app access your notifications, contacts, microphone and Bluetooth connection.
How to add a second SIM to iPhone
Check your phone is compatible
– Your iOS Bluetooth needs to be 4.0 or up. Therefore the NeeCoo Magic Card only works with 4S or later.
– Your iOS version needs to be 7.0 or up.
– You need to have internet connection and access to the App Store.
– The NeeCoo Magic Card only takes Micro SIM / Nano SIM cards.
Note: The MoreCard app supports third party accounts with Phone No., Wechat, QQ, Sina Weibo.
Now turn your iPhone Bluetooth on. Go to your iPhone Settings and tap Bluetooth. Before turning on the NeeCoo Magic Card device, insert a Micro SIM card into the card slot you can see in the below picture. Long-press the button next to the Micro SIM card slot to turn the device on. You should see green and red LED lights on the side of the device flash. This means it’s ready to pair to your iPhone Bluetooth. How to add a second SIM to iPhone: Pairing iPhone and NeeCoo Magic Card using MoreCard. Open up the MoreCard app on your iPhone. Go to Settings, then tap Device. It will automatically search for the Binding Device. The name Neecoo_Me2_34CO should appear. Tap the device name, and then you will be asked for a password. Type the default password 0000. It should take you to the MoreCard Settings. If the SIM card is successfully registered to the network, a green LED light on the device will flash slowly, and the carriers name will be displayed on the top of your screen. You can now use the second SIM to call, message and take photos, with access to your iPhone contacts. You can choose to unbind the device at any time.
What to do if the connection doesn’t work.
If the NeeCoo Magic Card doesn’t auto connect to your iPhone, close the MoreCard app and reopen it again. Make sure your iPhone Bluetooth is turned on. If the SIM card failed to register to a network the green LED light will flash rapidly on the device and the carrier’s name won’t appear on your iPhone screen. Unplug and re-insert the Micro SIM card into the device and turn the device off and on to retry.
1 * Neecoo Me 2 Bluetooth V4.0 Dual SIM Card Adapter
1 * USB Cable
1 * Card Pin
1 * Card Tray
1 * English User manual