Archive: Himedia A5 6.0.1 HMD-2.0.2 2017-01-17.154043
Model: Himedia A5 TV Box
Image file size: 643 MB
Platform: Amlogic S912
Build number: Amlogic/q201/q201:6.0.1/HMD-2.0.2/20170117:user/test-keys
Firmware upgrade from Settings Menu (user data will not be cleared)
1. Download a new firmware and place the firmware onto the ROOT directory of a USB drive.
2. Plug the USB drive into an empty USB HOST on the SMART TV BOX.
3. Go to Settings→System→System upgrade to select/click the letter of the USB drive.
4. The SMART TV BOX will begin upgrading the firmware from the USB drive.
5. Wait for the SMART TV BOX to complete the upgrade. Please be patient as it may take around 5 minutes to complete.
6. When finished, The SMART TV BOX will auto reboot.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.