Freeme OS. Freeme OS is based on Android Marsmallow 6.0 to create an intelligent operating system, into the “human intelligence technology” concept, more than 3,000 features optimized the upgrade for the user experience to bring “quality” a comprehensive leap. Involving beauty, social, audio and video entertainment, smart address book, WeChat dual account social privacy, information reading, intelligent operation and other life and work scenes required, rich content services, but also allow users to enjoy the wonderful clouds. Freeme OS believes that only system-level security is the fundamental solution for mobile security, based on this not only safe operation, but also to protect users. More details here.
In Antutu Benchmark 6.2.7 Leagoo Shark 5000 smartphone achieves a decent score, about 24.000 points.
In Antutu Video Tester 3.0 Leagoo Shark 5000 smartphone scores about 380 points, a fair score in this test ranking. It played smoothly almost all video file types; this firmware version fully supports 11 video & audio format files, it partially supports 8 video & audio format files and doesn’t manage to play 11 files.
Wifi Internet speed tested gets also pretty good values: almost 33 Mbps in download and the upload speed was also over 28 Mbps. The router used in this test is Xiaomi Mi WiFi Router, mounted in another room.
Leagoo smartphones related articles
1. Leagoo Alfa 2: Unboxing & Review.
2. Leagoo M5: Unboxing & Review.
3. Leagoo M5 Plus: Unboxing & Review.
4. Leagoo M5 Edge: Unboxing.
5. Leagoo M7: Unboxing & Review.
6. Leagoo M8: Unboxing & Review.
7. Leagoo M8 Pro: Unboxing & Review.
8. Leagoo T1: Unboxing & Review.
9. Leagoo T1 Plus: Unboxing & Review.
10. Leagoo Z1: Unboxing & Review.
11. Leagoo Z5: Unboxing & Review.
12. Leagoo Shark 1: Unboxing & Review.
13. Leagoo Shark 5000: Unboxing & Review.
14. Leagoo Venture 1: Unboxing & Review.
About Leagoo LEAGOO is a star brand owned by Shenzhen OTEDA Technology Co., Ltd. In order to supply high quality smartphones and excellence using our wealth of previous experience, the OTEDA team – which relies on a proven track record in the mobile communications industry – set up a new smartphone brand called ‘LEAGOO’ in April 2014. With our Research & Development expertise and supply chain resources, the OTEDA team has spared no effort in building LEAGOO into a well-known international brand of smart devices and ecosystems.