Meet BlitzWolf BW-L3 If you have tried small chargers before you know how they really are not practical and take days to charge your phone. That might seem slow, but it is actually how solar works as there are limits on the size to power ratio; this 28W 3.8A charger is larger than other chargers but delivers a lot more juice with the same level of sunlight.
The 28W of power can be shared with two devices to charge simultaneously. Compare to 15% or less conversion rate of some other solar chargers, BlitzWolf solar panel is 21.5%-23.5% efficiency, the highest ever you can see! Don’t worry whether the panel is out of solar power, the charger panel will automatically restart charging when it is illuminated again.
Situations when the BW-L3 becomes handy
– Tramping or camping.
– Traveling to places without reliable power.
– Tramping: Powering your GPS and emergency phone.
– Long term low power applications (pair it with a powerbank)
– Emergency Apocalypse kit.
BlitzWolf BW-L3 Features
– Powerfull SunPower Panel. The transformation efficiency of SunPower is up to 23.5%, most other similar products on the market are 15% or less.
– Dual Port Power3S Technology. Smartly identifies your connected device and provides the fastest and safest charging current for up to two devices.
– Automatic Restart. If the Sun fades and there is not enough light to charge your device, the BlitzWolf® Solar Charger will automatically restart charging when the sunlight becomes strong enough. Perfect for multiday day charging or on a cloudy day.
– 18-month Warranty. We’re so confident in the quality of our products, we back them all with an 18-month warranty.
BlitzWolf BW-L3 Specifications
Charging Port: 2 * full size USB Port
Output 1 / Output 2: 5V / 3.8A (Max)
Panel Type: Sun Power
Transformation Efficiency: Over 23.5%
Product conversion rate: ≥ 80%
Opened Size: 828*280*13mm
Closed Size: 160*280*32mm
Weight: about 0.63 Kg
1 x Blitzwolf BW-L3 28W 3.8A Solar Charger
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card
4 x Climbing buckle
1. The BW-L3 is not charging my device, what can I do?
(1) Check to ensure the panel is at a 90-degree angle to the sun.
(2) Cloudy weather or indirect sunlight can cause fluctuations in output that slows down or stops your device from charging. To remedy this, try placing the BW-L3 in more direct sunlight or wait for the weather to clear.
(3) Check to ensure that your device’s input current and voltage requirements fall within the accepted range of the BW-L3.
(4) The Power3S circuit will identify your device before beginning to charge it. Identification of the connected device can take up to 2 minutes.
(5) Devices, such as the iPhone have an internal temperature sensor. When the device is too hot, it will automatically shut down to prevent damage to the battery. If your device has overheated, wait for it to cool down and try again. We recommend you place all devices in the charging pouch or a shade covered area to prevent overheating.
2. How do I check my device’s input current and voltage?
Please refer to your device’s user manual, original OEM charging adapter or contact the manufacturer to determine this information.
3. Can I use the BW-L3 to charge a power bank or Bluetooth speaker?
Yes, the BW-L3 is capable of charging any regular USB device.
4. My iPad/iPhone is not charging or is charging slowly, what can I do?
(1) Ensure the panel is at a 90-degree angle to the sun.
(2) For an iPad: We recommend connecting the BW-L3 to an auxiliary power bank first and then charge the iPad from the power bank. If you are charging an iPad directly with the BW-L3, and the panel is generating less than 0.8A (low sunlight conditions), the iPad will not indicate that it is charging, but it will be slow charging.
(3) iPhone: The iPhone has an internal low current cutoff and will not charge if the BW-L3 is producing less than 0.8A.
5. How long does it take to charge my device completely?
Provided the sunlight is adequate, and the panel is at a 90-degree angle to the sun, most modern smartphones will charge in under 4.5 hours. In cloudy, overcast or other low sunlight conditions, your device may take longer than usual to fully charge. The total charging time also varies based on your device’s battery capacity and input charging current; we recommend you consult your device’s user manual for more details.
6. How long is the life span of the BW-L3?
The PET panels will gradually fade when exposed to the sun resulting in reduced output over time. If used properly, the life span of the solar panel is approximately 4 to 5 years. After this time, the panels output may be too low to provide an adequate charge.
7. The BW-L3 is charging my device in sunlight, but when I move the BW-L3 into the shade (where it stops charging) and then back into the sun, it does not start charging my device again?
When moving the BW-L3 from shade to sunlight, you need to reinitiate charging by disconnecting and reconnecting the device. If the device is not disconnected and reconnected, it can take up to 10 minutes for the BW-L3 to resume charging the device. The exception to this procedure is the iPhone; you do not need to reinitiate, it will quickly resume charging when moved back into the sunlight.
About Banggood. Banggood was founded in 2004, specializing in computer software research and development. Focusing on foreign trade e-commerce. From there it developed into an online retailer for almost everything you need for happy living, eating and entertaining. We have 4 offices, one in Hong Kong, one in Shenzhen,one in Hangzhou, and one in Yiwu. Banggood’s heart is in Guangzhou it is where all the Banggood magic happens, there you will find our main office housing 1000+ employees from customer service to product managers. The whole team is committed to providing low price, high quality products and professional services to global customers.
About Blitzwolf. BlitzWolf began last year with a mission: To create well designed, well styled and well made technology products that suit your needs and your lifestyle. We are a fresh, young and dynamic team here at BlitzWolf. We love technology and are dedicated to creating the best with each addition to our growing range of products. We want to be the first choice in our field: your first choice. This is why we care so much about getting our design right and about our brand. Our focus is delivering to you, our customers, the products you need, at the price you expect, with the service you deserve.