Featured by exclusive UAV remote wireless control photograph technology, you can wireless activate the photo/video by remote controller. It captures the captivating footage of every adventure you don’t want to miss.
H.264 Image Coding Technology
High fidelity H.264 image coding technology enables more high quality videos in limited storage. Powerful 3D noise reduction and MCTF (Motion Compensation Temporal Filtering) ensures brilliant image even under the circumstance of low-light or bumpy.
1080P60F HD Photography
LEGEND 1 allows you to record every perfect moment while penetrating in the woods. Goodbye to image pause and get more fun.
Wireless Control Photograph
Exclusive development of UAV remote wireless control photograph technology, which can photograph through the UAV remote controller, shoot the shocking scene any time, and greatly improve the playability and controllability.
16MP Sony Exmor R BSI CMOS Image Sensor
Traditional small size sensor easily cause image blur, noise, overexposed, detail and color loss, seriously affect the visual experience. FOXEER LEGEND 1 adopt Sony Exmor R BSI CMOS image sensor which uses a back-illuminated image sensor technology. With high sensitivity, low noise characteristics, you can capture clear backlit and feel the beauty of the night.
Ambarella A7LS Professional Sports Image Processor
In order to give the user a better experience, LEGEND 1 is equipped with a Ambarella A7LS image processor. High-end professional image processing technology combined with ultra high-speed pixel processing, dynamic range enhancement, noise cancellation algorithm ensure perfect color performance
FOXEER Legend 1 HS1186 Action Camera Features
– Super light-weight and portable size.
– Supports up to 64GB Micro SD card (Class 10 or above).
– Suitable for Mini 180-250mm FPV racing drones.
– 3.7V, 850mA rechargeable lithium battery, safer and more efficient.
– It’s equipped with an Ambarella A7LS processor and 16MP Sony Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor.
– Using 7G optical glass lens of 166°ultra-wide angle, it also has wide, normal, narrow options for selection.
– Easy connection with computers thru Mini USB, it will be recognized as a removable storage device.
– Multifunctional, you can use it as an ActionCam, GunCam, PocketCam, Driving recorder, ordinary camera or webcam.
– 1080P 60 frames per second recording allows you to capture every moment perfectly. You can capture 16MP still photos or Time Lapse photos at set intervals from 3 to 60 seconds. Featuring exclusive R&D UAV wireless control capturing technology, you can wirelessly activate the photo / video functions by UAV remote controller (RC handset). recommend class 10 or above Sandisk MicroSD card.
FOXEER Legend 1 HS1186 Action Camera Specifications
Brand name: Foxeer
Item name: Legend 1 HD FPV Action Camera
Lens: F2.5 DFOV166°
Focus length: 3±5%mm
ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
Audio: Mic and speaker(mono) equipped
Storge media: Memory card up to 64 GB
Video resolution: Maximum support 1080p 60 fps
Sensor: 1/2.33” CMOS 16.37MP (SONY IMX206)
File format: Audio: PCM 48KHZ 16bit
video: H.264 high profile level 4.2 mp4
Video output: HDMI: support 1920 x 1080p 60 fps
Interface: USB 2.0: recharging/file transfer
Input current: 1A
Input voltage: 5V
Power suorce: 3.7V 850mAh li-ion battery
Color: Black/Orange optional
Item size: 75 * 35 * 18mm / 2.9 * 1.4 * 0.7in
Product code: 2614200362820 / RM6869N
How to update firmware from micro SD card
1. Connect the camera to computer using the USB cable, copy the file “FOXEER_FWUPDATE.bin” to the root directory of microSD, then remove the USB cable, power on the camera, status lights and taillights blink at 2Hz per second, automatic upgrade starts, the camera will restart after upgrade finished, the process last about 35s.
2. After the upgrade, connect the camera with computer again, it creates a new document named “version.txt”, contents: FW_VER: FOXEER-V1.2, FW_DATE: 20150917, if you see this, the upgrade success.
FOXEER LEGEND 1 programming software instructions
1.1 If your computer has not been used for FOXEER LEGEND 1 software programming, it needs to install a driver first. Driver file is as below: Click the install exe in the folder to install driver. After installation, please replace the files per the instruction in the manual.
1.2 Some computers might be lack of runtime environment, then it needs to install .net Framework V188.8.131.529. You can download it from the internet automatically per prompt or manually, then install.
There might be a problem with win8 system, please refer to this solution.
There might be a problem with win10 system, please refer to this solution.
2 Steps for software programming
2.1 Install driver and runtime environment (which is only needed for the first time installation).
2.2 Unzip firmware.
2.3 Press the Shutter button to connect to USB cable, and then press the Power/Mode button. If the camera is connected to the computer, you will see the driver info in Device Manager as below.
2.4 Run the tool DirectUSB and do the settings as below.
2.5 Choose the root where the unzip files are.
2.6 Click , it is OK if you can see the below info .
2.7 click , clear the Flash storage and you will see the below info.
2.8 Click to start programming, when it is done, see as below.
2.9 Pull out the USB cable. Reboot the camera.
2.10 To program next camera, you just need to connect again, and click , click , and click , when you see the status is OK in the prompt, it is well done.
1 x Foxeer Legend 1 HD Action Camera
1 x Video Output Cable
1 x USB Cable
1 x English User Manual
Unboxing Photo Album with Hi-Rez images here. Official webpage here. Download FOXEER Legend 1 HS1186 English User Manual (Manual_LEGEND_1_FOXEER.pdf) from here. Download PC upgrade firmware (FOXEER_FWUPDATE_V1.8.2_PC_20160115 – amboot_hal_kernel_romfs_dsp_release.elf – 10.2 MB) from here. Download SD card upgrade firmware (FOXEER_FWUPDATE_V1.8.2_CARD_20160115 – FOXEER_FWUPDATE.bin – 9.91 MB) from here. Download configuration software (FOXEER_V1.8_20160107) from here.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Biggest firmware download center.