Qiateng K02 / Jakcom IR01 Portable Infrared Remote Control Dustproof Plug Features
Small volume, easy to insert phone audio port
The structure adopts the dustproof screw plug design
Use this PCB design can add more electronic components, can be compatible with more models of mobile phones
Environmental protection, durable, do not need external battery ontology, only need to connect to the mobile phone’s headphone jack
Product code: SKU3304373 PCK / 1170–0 G-U-12-03 / 201530274008.2 / 201520552563.1
Packing bag x 1
Silicone case x 1
Smart Remote Control x 1
Photo gallery full album here.
IOS 7 system or higher version of all iPhone, iPad and Touch.
Android 2.2 or above
Model：Qiateng K02 / Jakcom IR01
Transmission distance：Straight-line distance 12M
Operating temperature range：-10~+60
Jakcom IR01 is an Universal Remote Control, which is designed for Apple device; It can simulate all traditional. Remote controllers, so that can replace all infrared remote control you have; Built-in dual-core infrared. Emission modules make control range far better than similar products; Equipped with the new super capacitance, no need to charge by external battery. Through unique design and advanced processing technology, all integrated circuit units are in the audio pin, So that this iR01 have super-mini size; Following the industrial design concept of Apple products, make it looks like an apple accessory; The unique and integrative design of the rotary switch makes it convenient to
use. You can close it by rotation when not in use and no need plug in or pull out.
The first installation and connection
1. Enter ”App Store” / Play Store
2. Search“ZazaRemote”or click the link below
3. Click ‘get’ / ‘install’ to download。
4. Click the app icon of”ZazaRemote”
5. Application home page
6. Insert the remote plug to the headphone jack
7. Rotate the remote control until you see the prompt.
8. Click the color gold remote control in the prompt interface
9. According to the direction of ear jack of your device to Select the Origination (notes: This device based on infrared straight emission principle,so Remote control device Face Home Appliances and if iphone 5S/6/6S Headphone jack down,so Pay attention to adjust the direction)
10. In the “Senior Config”, you can open “Vibration”to assist the prompt.
11. Get back to the main screen to click”Add Remote”
12. Select appliance type what you want to add.
13. Select the brand and models （If there is no your brand and model，you can try to upgrade the APP，or replace with other similar software
to test. The device can be used for all remote control APP. ）
14. According to prompt to click the button when the remote control aiming the appliance waiting for matching.
15. After several times click, select the test results. (If all models are not matched with your device, you can try to upgrae this APP, or replace with other similar software to test. The device can be used for all remote control APP. ）
16. Pair bonding can be finished with the same method to match other basic functions, and after enter into the corresponding control panel.
17. Now you can control the appliances by the buttons on the control panel.
18. You can add more devices by the menu in top-left corner. (In the future, if the panel is no response, please click “delete”in the top-right corner and then re-match again.)
When Mobile phone upgrade to IOS 9,If an application default language is not in English
a. Enter the mobile phone [set]
b. Down to the bottom,find application [ZazaRemote]
c. click [Language]
d. choose [English]
e. after set successfully,try ZazaRemote application, Whether the display in English, if still don’t display English,you need to wait a moment, Because the system maybe have cache
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Could this Remote controller works with Android? Yes,but just for some model ,example：Samsung , HTC , Huawei , Motorola , Oneplus. Android App Download Link.
2. Does this Remote controller needs to connect internet? No need.
3. Feel the range of control is short. Please increase the volume of phone headset from system settings.