You can now buy Leelbox 50 Miles Long Range HDTV Indoor Antenna from Leelbox-tech.com for only 25.99 USD.
Meet Leelbox 50 Miles Long Range HDTV Indoor Antenna
Cut the cable and get access to HD programs forever including local news, weather forecast and sitcoms,kids and sports programs, etc. Enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows, 720p, 1080i, 1080p | ATSC available.
Leelbox 50 Miles Long Range HDTV Indoor Antenna Features
– FREE CHANNELS – Cut the cable and get access to your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs, educational programs etc., absolutely FREE. The Indoor antenna can help.
– 50-MILE RANGE – The hd antenna indoor boosts the HD antenna with better signal and butterfly pattern optimizes reception. Working frequency: VHF 174-240MHz, UHF 470-860MHz. Channel reception may vary depending on what’s broadcasting in your area, distance from broadcast towers, terrain and the surroundings.
– 16ft LONG COAXIAL CABLE – Makes hd indoor antenna easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows.
– SLIM & HIGH PERFORMANCE – Paper-thin design makes digital antenna easy to lay flat on table, hide it behind the TV, or place it high on window (highly recommended). It’ll pull in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows!
– One year guarantee, the best support and professional service.
Before you buy, better check what available channels are in your area by using these websites:”antennaweb.org” or “antennapoint.com“.
The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location. Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, etc,. will reduce effective range. Always re-scan channels after moving the indoor antenna, the result may be better.
In my case, at the first fast scan my SONY BRAVIA KDL-42W653ABU TV set founds 9 channels, which is very good in my area.
Step 1. Position the antenna – Lat flat on table, stick on a wall behind the TV or stick to a window (strongly recommended)
Step 2. Connect the coaxial cable through amplifier to digital receiver and connect the HDTV’s USB charging port or Digital Terr.STBS’s USB Charging port.
Step 3. Scan for channels-Do this each time you try a new position for the antenna.
Tips About How To Use Your TV Antenna
a. At first, check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
b. Second, re-scan for the channels. In the TV’s set up menu, set the mode to antenna or air. Refer to the Antenna TV manual for detailed instructions.
c. Reposition the antenna in a different location, facing the direction of the broadcast towers is usually the best. Channels reception depends on what’s being broadcast towers in your area, how far away you are from towers, and your surroundings. You’d better try to put your tv indoor antenna on the higher location, like on the wall, better close to or on the window, and no obstacles between your home to Broadcast Towers. And turn around the antenna leaf to find the best reception direction, sometimes a few feet can make a big difference.
Leelbox 50 Miles Long Range HDTV Indoor Antenna Specifications
Model: IEC-Antenna YNX / F-Antenna YNX
Range: 50 miles with amplifier
Connectors: Iec Male
Power supply connector: USB
1 x Leelbox 50 Miles Long Range HDTV Indoor Antenna 1 x English User Manual
2 x Sticker
Unboxing Photo Album with Hi-Rez images here. Official webpage here.
About Leelbox. Shenzhen Zhongsijin Trading Co., Ltd. Address：1502, Block B Tingyuju NO.6 Guifangyuan, East Street, Buji, Longgang, Shenzhen. Post code：518000. TEL：+8613826556638. FAX：0755-28214904. E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Biggest firmware download center.