Meet Zmodo Greet Pro 1080p Smart WiFi Video Doorbell
A smart video doorbell may be the most important home security device you own, as it lets you see whoever is at your door before you open it. As with most video doorbells, the Zmodo Greet Pro With Beam lets you use your phone to observe and communicate with visitors, and it has a motion sensor that will trigger an alert and a video recording that’s stored in the cloud.
The Zmodo doorbell is the latest in smart technology and allows you to receive a call right on your smartphone when somebody rings your doorbell. See, hear and speak to your visitors on your smartphone, whether you’re at home, at work, etc. Tell the delivery man to drop off a package, ward off potential burglars, and greet friends no matter where you are. With HD video, smart motion detection, and cloud recording, you can freely check on the home situation, even when you’re not at home.
Sharp 1080p video and clear night vision make the Zmodo Greet Pro With Beam Alert a solid choice for anyone looking to add an extra level of security to their home. It offers clean two-way audio and accurate motion detection, and you get free cloud storage for video recorded within the past 36 hours.
Attach the doorbell to your existing wiring and mount it with the provided screws and anchors. Connect your doorbell to your home’s WiFi with smart link, the easiest setup method yet. Just enter your WiFi password, and your doorbell will connect automatically.
Good looking design with full 180 degree view. Quick and easy setup. Night vision works very well. Great design.
Zmodo Greet Pro 1080p Smart WiFi Video Doorbell Highlights
– Zmodo Greet Pro. Our new 1080p smart doorbell keeps your home protected and makes sure you never miss another visitor. The included Beam Alert WiFi extender ensures a strong wireless connection at your door.
– Answer your door, wherever you are. See, hear, and speak to your visitors on your smartphone, whether you’re at home or on the go. Tell the delivery man to leave the package at the door, and ward off potential burglars looking for an empty home by answering your door from wherever you are. With 1080p HD video, smart motion detection, and real-time alerts, it’s like you’re at home, even when you’re not.
– Greet Pro answers when you can’t. Record a voice message for your visitors when you don’t want to or can’t answer a call.
– Pan to get the best angle. Greet Pro’s 180° angle of view allows you to see visitors anywhere on your porch and adjust your viewing angle in the app.
– Set up easily in minutes. Greet Pro was designed with simplicity in mind. You won’t need to do any complicated configuration or setup. Just mount the doorbell and connect it to your home’s existing wiring, download the free Zmodo app, and follow the in-app instructions to set up in minutes. Connect Greet Pro to your existing doorbell wiring, and wait for it to power on. Download the free Zmodo app. Connect to your WiFi, name your device, and your doorbelI is ready to go. This exquisitely designed video doorbell is compatible with your existing hard wired chime. With all necessary tools in the package, installation is a breeze.
– One Convenient App. The Zmodo app works for controlling all of your Zmodo smart products. Access all of your devices in one place. Update schedules for alerts based on Home, Away, and Sleep modes. Share your device with family members, with granular control of shared permissions.
– 180° Field of View & 1080p Full HD. Full HD live stream of everything at your doorstep in 180° fish-eye perspective, and with the night-vision sensitivity settings, you will always obtain the perfect picture at night for up to 16ft away. On-demand live view gives you a 1080p crystal clear image of home on your smartphone. Night-vision settings allow you to turn on, off, or adjust the sensitivity of your night-vision so that you can obtain the perfect picture of your home, day or night.
– Complete Coverage. The Greet Pro package comes with a Zmodo Beam wi-fi extender that strengthens network signal and acts as a indoor chime. If you have Zmodo door / window sensors (pro version) installed in your house, Beam will alert you when the sensors are triggered, making the Greet pro package a security solution for not only your front door, the entire house is under protection.
– Dual Band WiFi Supported. Greet Pro supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz network, which reduces connection time and simplifies the setup process. Connecting 5GHz network strenghthens Greet’s connection while also prevents signal interference.
– Instant Alert. Receive an instant alert when someone pressed your doorbell or triggered the motion detection. See, hear and speak to your visitors from your smartphone or tablets, or choose to play a pre-recorded voice message if you are unavailable.
– Free Cloud Plan. Motion clips are saved in Zmodo Cloud for 36 hours for free. Paid cloud plans are available in 7 or 30 days. The product also includes 60-day refund, 3-year limited warranty and lifetime US-based tech support.
– Set Voice Message. Record a voice message for your visitors when you don’t want to or can’t answer a call. Tell the delivery man to leave the package at the door, and ward off potential burglars looking for an empty home by answering your door from wherever you are. With HD video, smart motion detection, and real-time alerts, it’s like you’re at home, even when you’re not.
Zmodo Cloud Recording Service
Get continuous cloud recording and access your footage from anywhere. All cloud-compatible Zmodo cameras come with complimentary storage of alerts from the past 36 hours. The paid cloud recording plans store continuous video to the cloud 24/7. Powered by US servers, Zmodo Cloud Recording is protected by bank-level encryption that can be accessed only by your personal account, to ensure that your videos are kept safe at all times. Try 30 Days for Free and choose Your Plan here.
Zmodo Greet Pro 1080p Smart WiFi Video Doorbell requires access to internet and a password-protected 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi connection with WPA/WPA2 encryption. It can be set up and controlled through the Zmodo smartphone app installed on a smartphone or tablet (available for iOS 7 and up and Android 4.0 and up).
Warm Notes Before You Begin
• Please make sure that your house have a strong WiFi connection near your door.
• Make sure that your wiring is connected to a mechanical doorbell chime and a transformer with a low-voltage of AC 10 – 36V.
• DO NOT directly attach the doorbell to primary power (AC110 / 120V and AC220 / 230 /240V).
• If do not use a doorbell chime, you must use a 10 ohm / 10 watt resistor between the smart and one wire from the power source.
• Failing to do so cause damage to the smart doorbell and void warranty.
Zmodo Android application
Zmodo Technology Corporation is a worldwide leader in smart home and security solutions for both home and business. The Zmodo app is designed to give you remote access to control and view your Zmodo connected home products and keep you connected with the ones you care about.
– Clip creating and downloading in Cloud Playback
– Flashback of the day in Cloud Playback
– Interface of cloud playback optimized.
– The process of QR Code in device setup optimized.
Download Android application v22.214.171.124 for free from Google Play Store.
Acces from Windows PC
In fact, it is just amazing how easy you can connect and watch your surveillance camera image from any corner of the world, just create a free account here and sing in from anywhere you want. You gain access in seconds to Zmodo Greet Pro 1080p Smart WiFi Video Doorbell.Zmodo Web Client – My Devices / My Clips / My Cloud / My Account
Zmodo Greet Pro 1080p Smart WiFi Video Doorbell Specs
Model: Greet Pro
Model number: ZH-CJFGE
Type: 1080p Smart WiFi Video Doorbell
Sensor: 1080p HD Color Sensor
Image resolution: 1080p (1920×1080), VGA (640×480)
Field of view: 180° Angle
Zoom: 4x Digital
Video: HD (1080p) 25fps
Video compression: H.264
Audio: Two Way Audio Internal Mic Speaker
Smart Night Vision: Up to 65ft / Automatic IR-cut / Adjustable in the App
Alerts & Notifications: Smart Motion Detection / Mobile Push Alerts / Supports ON/OFF and Setting by Schedules
Night Vision: Always off / Auto / Always on
Sensitivity: Low / Normal / High
Connectivity Requirements: 2.4GHz/5GHz WPA/WPA2 WiFi Network with >2Mbps Upload Speed / iOS (v7.0 or newer) or Android (v4.0 or newer)
Working Environment: Designed for Outdoor Use Weatherproof, 14°F – 122°F / -10°C – 50°C
Power: 10-36VAC Mechanical Doorbell Chime Circuit (Without a chime, please use a 20 ohm resistor in the transformer circuit)
Size: 4.4″ × 1.9″ × 0.9″
Product code: 889490014748
FCC ID: ZK8-CJAED
Device firmware version: V126.96.36.199
Device ID: ZMD14DSG3000420
App settings: Sharing Management, Accesories, Ring Alert, Voice Message, Motion Detection Settings, Night Vision, Cloud Service & Device Volume Settings.
1 x Zmodo Greet Pro 1080p Smart WiFi Video Doorbell
1 x Power Accesory
1 x Mounting Level
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Screwdriver Interchangeable Bit
1 x Drill Bit
1 x Security Screw
6 x Screw
6 x Anchor
1 x English Quick Start Guide
1 x Cloud Service card
1 x Zmodo ‘Smart Security Systems’ Sticker
About Zmodo. From its inception in 2009, Zmodo has built a strong reputation for delivering high-quality video products and excellent customer service worldwide with nearly 8 million products sold. Now Zmodo has entered the smart home market with a new line of connected video and automation products. With over 386,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities in Shenzhen and Jiangsu, 46,000 square feet of research and development facilities in Shenzhen, logistics and customer support in Champaign, IL, and a new innovation lab in Fremont, CA, Zmodo is one of the few smart home companies that owns their hardware and user experience end-to-end. Our mission is to help simplify our customer’s lives by providing affordable and innovative connected products for a seamless connected home and office experience.