Unboxing Rikomagic MK68, the new Master of Android TV Boxes
Rikomagic, the developer company of the first Android Mini PC, has released the next generation of octa core Android TV Boxes: RKM MK68.
I just received it yesterday and here is the unboxing of this amazing and powerful device. Rikomagic MK68 is a perfect fully equipped Mini PC with Android Lollipop 5.1 as operating system. Here you’ll find the full list of tech specifications. The device is robust but slim, is made of high quality material and gives you the feeling of a premium device. I am convinced that it will set new standards of performance and quality.
Rikomagic MK68 Main Features
● It comes with the powerful RK3368 64bits Octa core Cortex A53 CPU, it gives you a better performance and better power efficiency at the same time.
● Powered by the latest Android 5.1 System with GooglePlay support
● Beautiful & attractive design, the new appearance is more concise and more abundant.
● 4K x 2K H.265 / H.264 decoding and playing ultra HD video, brings you excellent definition even on a larger screen. The 4K x 2K UHD video playback feature means smoother edges and depth, enjoying a superior viewing experience.
● Built-in dual band WiFi (2.4 GHz /5 GHz) simply connect to any network wirelessly with any security type and stream your favorite content without the hassles of wires.
● 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, 64GB maximum extended capacity gives you more space to download your favorite apps and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies more smoothly.
● HDMI 2.0 connector: You can go directly to let your TV and Beelink R68 are connected through a HDMI cable and set up your home cinema for the best 4K x 2K HD multimedia experience.
● Built with Bluetooth 4.0 available for connecting Bluetooth speakers, keyboard, mouse etc.
● Infrared remote control let you enjoy your wonderful life which the wireless brings to you.
● USB host ports: Connect with your mouse and keyboard to help you operate more convenient.
Rikomagic MK68 Interface
HDMI Output: 1 x HDMI2.0 4K*2K@60fps display
USB: 2 x USB2.0 Host,1*USB Host OTG
Optical: 1 x Optical output
MicroSD: 1 x MicroSD card
Network: 1 x RJ45 10M/100M/1000M
Power Supply: DC 5V/2.5A
What’s in the box?
The package includes the RKM MK68 box, a Quick Start Guide in English, and HDMI cable, an IR remote control that requires two AAA batteries, an USB OTG cable, and a 5V/2A power adapter with EU plug.
I’ll be back soon these days with the first impression story, so stay close.. Photo gallery full album here.
You can buy from here the Rikomagic MK68, the new Master of Android TV Boxes, for only US $103.90 with free shipping.
We were pioneers of the Android Mini PC concept and were the first Android Mini PC provider. Based in Shenzhen, China, Rikomagic aims to revolutionize the digital media player market. Our Research and Development team has extensive expertise in consumer electronics products and the development of network media players. Our core strength remains focussed around Android PCs and Android Mini PCs, where we have a great deal of experience. Rikomagic has been at the forefront of the development of multimedia, internet connected devices which truly transform TVs into home entertainment centers. The combination of our forward-looking market research, proven technological expertise and acumen, innovation, and our mature and efficient development process has given us industry-wide recognition. We differentiate ourselves by the quality, value and sophistication of our products. Our customers trust the RKM brand to enhance their entertainment experience, and we always strive to exceed their expectations.