Meet Beelink Expand X
Expand X is the first multifunctional gadget designed by Beelink. This is a special product of Beelink. Its emergence allows the mobile phone to be easily connected with the display, without any software, to achieve the screen projection effect, and can be connected with a keyboard, mouse, and gamepad to operate the mobile phone interface. There are many funny ways to use it.
The Expand X features a light magnesium-aluminum case with a special hinge that flips out to support the mobile device of your choice. While in computer mode, the dock is compatible with interfaces like Huawei EMUI and Samsung DEX. Users can thus comfortably operate all mobile apps via keyboard and mouse though a larger monitor, or watch movies and even play mobile / console games on a large TV. There also is a button that allows users to quickly switch what device to control via the peripherals connected to the dock.
You can also find Expand X in the Beelink store.
Beelink Expand X Main features
– Full metal body
– Screen mirroring projection
– Expand peripheral connections
– Support 4K output
– One-key switch between mode
– Extendible with Mobile phone, Computer, Laptop, and Tablet PC
– Four colors.
Beelink Expand X Functions
– Devices such as mobile phones, tablets, notebooks, etc. can be connected with the display through Expand X for screen expansion, and all machines are used in the same way, easy and convenient. Expand X can break the limitations of the screen, all you need is a Type-c cable and an HDMI cable. Then you can enjoy it on the big screen.
– Expand X supports connecting USB peripherals, such as mobile hard drives, keyboards, mouses, handles, etc.
– Use Expand X to connect peripherals such as keyboard, mouse, and handles to operate mobile phones, tablets, notebooks, game consoles, and other devices.
– All-metal body frame structure, suitable for mobile phones and tablet computers.
– One set of peripherals can operate two devices, just press the switch.
Beelink Expand X Usage scenarios
– Connect the mobile phone with the monitor, use the keyboard and mouse to operate the mobile phone, and handle the work as on the host computer. Computer mode supports hammer TNT, Huawei EMUI, Samsung DEX. Computer mode and mobile phone mode can be switched at will. When you have a set of mouse and keyboard, you can completely use it as a normal computer. Whether you are on a business trip or traveling, as long as you bring it, you can turn your phone into a computer anytime, anywhere.
– In the living room, watch the video on the mobile phone or other devices through the TV.
– Connect with a mobile phone or game console to play games on the large-screen display. During the connection process, because it is connected by cable, there is no delay and the transmission speed is very fast, so you can get all the information about the device in real-time.
Beelink Expand X ports
1 x HDMI 4k output – Connect to a monitor, which can output up to 4K resolution
2 x USB 3.0 full size port – You can connect USB peripherals, such as a mouse, keyboard, gamepad, 2.4G remote control, mobile hard disk, and so on.
2 x USB Type-C port – Type-C INPUT supports the input of video and audio signals. It can be connected to mobile phones, tablets, notebooks, Switch, Xbox, PS4, and other devices through dual Type-C cables. The connected device needs to support DP Alt mode so that the extended functionality can be used. Connect the power adapter through Type-C (lightning) to supply power to the device. If the power adapter is not connected, it can be used normally, but the mobile phone provides power support.
1 x Micro USB port – Connect to the host via Micro USB to USB, the USB peripherals connected to Expand X can operate the host, the mode switch button selects whether the peripherals operate the computer or operate the equipment connected with the dual Type-C cable.
1 x Mode Switch button – One-key switch between mode, one set of peripherals can operate two devices, just press the switch.
Beelink Expand X Support devices
Please note that your mobile phone or other device needs to have a Type-C port, and the Type-C port needs to support DP Alt mode to use Expand X.
About Beelink. Beelink was established in Shenzhen, China in 2011. Beelink focuses on the definition, research and development, production, and sales of home entertainment equipment and productivity tools. TV BOX and MINI PC products have been loved by users for a long time, Last time the crowdfunding of our MINI PC product on Indiegogo has been loved by nearly 500 users and raised 250,000 US dollars.