Meet Beelink SII Intel Gemini Lake Celeron N4100 Mini PC
The ultra-low power platform Gemini Lake released by Intel in the fourth quarter of 2017 includes Pentium Silver and Celeron which adopt the Goldmont architecture. Gemini Lake belongs to the Atom family and is used to replace Apollo Lake. The major improvements are on the architecture, increased frequency, optimized multimedia capabilities, more resources for media decoding, and support for the video format of 10bit (1.07 billion colors) such as VP9, namely, hardware decoding of VP9 10-bit Profile 2. But the last generation Apollo Lake only supports VP9 8-bit Profile 0. In short, this generation Gemini Lake will become the new low-power decoding CPU which supports H.264/MPEG-2/VC-1/JPEG/VP8/HEVC/HEVC 10-bit/VP9/VP9 10-bit.
Another characteristic of the new processor is “connectivity”, but it does not support Always Connected PC. Instead, it integrates the Gigabit Wireless-AC 9560 2×2 802.11ac Wi-Fi module. Compared with 802.11 b/g/n, the speed is 12 times that of the former one and even exceeds the traditional Gigabit Ethernet connection, which means that users can download files and enjoy faster streaming media. The other details are tedious, LPDDR4-2400 and eMMC5.1/PCIe 2.0/. It supports USB 3.0/USB 2.0 and has 4 cores (Goldmont + architecture). It adopts the 14nm process like the previous Apollo Lake.
In May 2018, Beelink SI MiNi Pc was upgraded to SII MiNi PC. Beelink SII MiNi Pc is equipped with the new-generation ultra-low power platform of Celeron N4100 and Pentium N5000 to replace the Apollo lake in SI MiNi PC. The power of N product line is 6W; the specification is the same with that of SI, that is, 160mm*134mm*32mm; the performance is very good; and the power consumption is very low. Although it cannot be compared with the general laptop CPU, it can meet the needs of daily office and audio/video entertainment.
Compared with the previous SI’s Apollo lake, the Gemini lake for SII has been upgraded in CPU frequency and other aspects to some extent. The RAM has been upgraded to DDR4/2400MHz from DDR3/1866MHz. It has the dual-channel DDR4 RAM, thus the speed is faster than that of the single-channel RAM of SI. The key change lies in that the Cache has been upgraded to 4MB with dual channels, each has 2MB. It also supports dynamic allocation. If the customer uses the single-channel RAM, the system will automatically allocate 4MB to one channel to improve the performance. The Cache of Apollo lake is 2M, each channel has 1M. It does not support dynamic allocation.
On the basis of SI, Beelink adopted a new material, changed its appearance, optimized the internal structure, added better thermal performance, upgraded its configuration, and adopted a new generation of inter ultra-low-power platform Gemini Lake. The case has a polished finish is made of hard composite materials to prevent accidental collisions and damage to the internal structure. In terms of heat dissipation, there are heat dissipation holes on both sides of the case, which are different from the dissipation of the previous cases as they reduce overheating resulted from poor heat dissipation. The traditional VGA interface was abandoned, the new device using two latest 4K 60HZ HDMI 2.0 ports. With much better connectivity in high definition, you will not worry about compatibility and the black screen resulting from multiple video outputs can be solved. The video transmission is more stable. There is an expansion interface that supports the expansion of 2.5-inch mechanical hard disk on the back of SII MINI PC. It supports up to 2TB hard disk expansion, allowing your MINI PC to have larger storage.
There are two configurations for the Beelink SII, one using Gemini Lake N4100 4GB RAM + 64GB 3D Flash and second using Gemini Lake N5000 8GB RAM + 128GB M.2 SSD. Regardless of whether you are a practical user who is pursuing cost-effectiveness or a player who is pursuing a high configuration, you can meet on the Beelink SII.
Beelink SII Intel Gemini Lake Celeron N4100 Mini PC Highlights
– Equipped with Intel Gemini Lake Celeron N4100 4 Cores 4 Threads 1.1 UP TO 2.4Ghz Cache 4M and Intel HD Graphics 600,up to 700MHz,8W power consumption.
– Equipped with Microsoft Cortana – Build-in a digital microphone hole, support voice operation, play music, broadcast news, broadcast weather etc …
– Equipped with dual HDMI 2.0 output port, 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 4K @ 60Hz, Bluetooth 4.0, support office, design, games.
– Support max 128G TF card and can add a 2.5″ SSD / HDD (up to 2TB) to the bottom of the device.
– Business Friendly Features – S2 includes a mounting holder for easy installation on the back of the TV or monitor. An auto power-on option can be enabled within the BIOS menu settings.
Beelink SII Intel Gemini Lake Celeron N4100 Mini PC Features
● Cooling new upgrade: quiet and cool, no noise
● 4GB powerful memory, running fast
● Realize high-speed transmission dual screen display multi-task operation
● New upgrade USB 3.0: transfer and read your stored data quickly
● 4K HD lets every detail shine: display quality is more exquisite and vivid, dual HDMI is more clear
● High speed and stable internet access
● Let your office environment more neat: wall-mounted design is simple, convenient and practical, easy to place with the mounting bracket and two HDMI cables
● Dual screen display is more shocking
● Powerful storage, free expansion
● Support voice operation, play music and broadcast news
● High configuration, large memory
● Watch movies, play games, fast and smooth
● HDD: up to 2TB
● SD card: up to 128GB
Beelink SII Ports
1 x Power Button
1 x DC in Port
2 x Standard USB 3.0 Port
2 x Standard USB 2.0 Port
2 x HDMI 2.0 Port
1 x Type-C port
1 x Ethernet RJ45 (1000Mbps network connection)
1 x Headphone microphone jack
1 x Audio Jack (HP & Mic)
1 x TF Card slot
1 x Reset button
1 x Kensington Lock
1 x HDD Expansion slot
Beelink SII has two configurations
1. Beelink SII INTEL Gemini Lake Celeron N4100 / 4GB LPDDR4 / 64GB 3D Flash / WIFI 2.4G/5.8G / Blutetooth BT4.0 / 1000M LAN
2. Beelink SII INTEL Gemini Lake Silver Pentium N5000 / 8GB LPDDR4 / 128GB SSD / WIFI 2.4G/5.8G / Blutetooth BT4.0 / 1000LAN
Beelink SII Mini PC Specifications
Type: Mini PC
System: Windows 10 64Bit
CPU: Intel Gemini Lake Celeron N4100 Quad Core up to 2.4GHz 4M Cache
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 600
RAM: 4GB LPDDR4
ROM: 64GB (57.1 GB available in Windows 10)
Max. Extended Capacity: SD card up to 128GB (not included)
Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
WIFI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band 2.4G + 5.8 G
WiFi Chip: AC9560
RJ45 Port Speed: 1000Mbps LAN
Power Supply: Charge Adapter
HDMI Version: 2.0
Power adapter model: KA24-1201500EU
Power Adapter Input: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
Power Input Vol: 12V
Product weight: 407g
Product size: 16.00 x 13.45 x 3.20 cm / 6.3 x 5.3 x 1.26 inches
Product code: SII-A-464FDBW64 / EN808BIH10229
Windows number version: 1709 updated to 1803
1 x Beelink SII Intel Gemini Lake Celeron N4100 Mini PC
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Long HDMI Cable
1 x Short HDMI Cable
1 x Multi-language User Manual (Basic Operation & After Service)
1 x Wall-Mount / Mini PC Bracket
1 x Satisfy Card
5 x Screw
About Beelink. Beelink was established in 2014 in Shenzhen, China Futian, specializing in home entertainment equipment (DONGLE, BOX, remote control, game consoles, home cloud, one machine, MINI PC) product definition,development, production and sales. Our company own brand as “Beelink”. R & D The company has more than 20 front-line researchers, from the hardware circuitry, wiring, commissioning. into the upper layer driver and software application functionality implemented. BeeLink Brand philosophy: through management innovation, technological innovation and market innovation, and worldwide partners and customers to establish long-term stable cooperative relations, Andrews micro and you win the future.