Instructions for Use
1. First, check if your smartphone has NFC function. It can usually be found in the system settings. If no relevant options are found, contact with the manufacturer post-sale support, or search on Google if the smartphone model has NFC function and confirm its NFC area.
2. If your smartphone has NFC function, turn on the NFC switch, search your app s tore for the software which apply NFC, download and install them.
3. Start the NFC APP, perform actions according to the instructions.
4. Since NFC is a near field communication technology, make sure to place the top side of the ring chip right close to the NFC area when reading any data to avoid the failure in reading and writing.
5. NFC function will be based on this App JACKOM (or you can search other NFC App that based on a NFC device)
NFC Tag Multifunctional Intelligent Ring Specs
Product name: NFC Smart Ring
Color: Blue & Gold
Width: approx. 8mm/0.31
Tag type: ISO 14443-3A NCP MIFARE Ultralight – NTAG213
Technologies available: NfcA, MifareUltralight, Ndef
Can be made Read-Only: Yes
Signature: Valid (NXP Public Key)
Product code: 0309–0–14308 / N-E-08-51
Android application: NFC Tools Pro
NFC Tools Pro Android application
NFC Tools is an app which allows you to read, write and program tasks on your NFC tags and other RFID compatible chips. NFC Tools Pro Edition includes additional features such as profiles management and many others.
Save your tags or tasks profiles to reuse them later. Export and import easily. NFC Tools Pro Edition allows you to import your records or tasks directly from an existing NFC tag. You can edit your tag very quickly. Also you can run directly your tasks profile without NFC tags. And of course, other exclusive features will be coming.
All you need to do is get your device close to an NFC chip to read the data on it or execute tasks. Simple and intuitive, NFC Tools can record standard information on your tags which will be compatible with any NFC device.
For instance, you can store a VCARD to share your contact details easily, open an URL, share a phone number or even a geolocation. But the NFC Tools app goes further and allows you to program tasks on your NFC tags in order to automate actions that were once boringly repetitive. Turn on the Bluetooth, set an alarm, control the volume, share a WiFi network configuration and so much more.
For example, a simple motion with your phone in front of your NFC tag before going to sleep and the WiFi will turn off, the phone will switch to silence and your alarm will be set for the next morning, all by itself.
Quite practical, isn’t it?
For the most tech-savvy of you, the geeks 🙂 preset variables, conditions and root tasks are also available so you can create more complex actions.
Make your life easier with more than 100 tasks available and infinite combinations.
The “Read” tab allows you to see data such as:
– the maker of the tag
– the type of tag (ex : Mifare Ultralight, NTAG213)
– the norm of the tag (ex : NFC Forum Type 2)
– the available technology (ex: NFC A)
– its serial number (ex : 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
– the size of the tag and of the data on it
– if you can write on the tag and if the tag can be locked as read only
– all the data on the tag (NDEF format)
The “Write” tab let you record standardised data such as:
– a simple text
– a link to a website, a video, a social profile or an app
– an email
– a contact
– a phone number
– a predefined text message
– an address or geolocation
– a WiFi or Bluetooth configuration
– personalised data.
The write function allows you to add as much data as you wish.
This way you can record large quantities of information on your tag.
Other features are available under the “Other” tab, such as copying, erasing and password protecting your NFC tag.
The tasks allowing you to automate your phone are under the “Tasks” tab and are categorised. Here are a few examples of the available actions:
– activate/deactivate/toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, car mode
– configure a sound profile: silent/vibrate/normal
– change brightness
– set volumes levels (media, alarm, notification, ring volume)
– set a timer
– launch an app
– open an URL/URI
– send a text message or make a call
– read aloud a text with text to speech
– configure a WiFi network
– and much much more!
1 x Blue Color NTAG213 NFC Tag Multifunctional Intelligent Ring
Photo gallery full album here.
About Banggood. Banggood focuses on B2C cross-border export e-commerce and is committed to bringing China’s high-quality goods, efficient supply chain and top class customer service to the world. All products undergo supplier review, arrival inspection, after-sales feedback monitoring , and are tested to strict quality control standards. Banggood has been running for more than ten years in China and has accumulated a wealth of supply chain resources. Their products are sourced from a network of trusted suppliers in 100+ regions of China to ensure only top quality products are offered. Banggood has 37 overseas warehouses covering all regions of the world, this network allows you to order locally and receive your items lighting fast. Banggood has partnerships with many professional international shipping companies to offer fast and convenient door to door delivery to more than 200 countries. Banggood offers more than 40 different secure payment methods, from Cash on delivery to Credit card,your payment is safe, secure and convenient. We believe in providing not only hot gadgets and great gifts but also the best support and service. We’ve been delivering best bang for your buck for over 10 years, every item we stock is carefully selected to ensure we offer you top quality at competitive prices.