Meet EZCast Beam J4a Mini Projector
EZCast, a leading innovator of wireless display technologies, has announced its new EZCast Beam J4a portable projector, capable of bringing internet streaming media services, office, and educational presentations to just about anywhere. Powered by Android 10, EZCast Beam J4a allows you to download and play your favorite apps and games within seconds. Built-in 3000 mAh battery, it supports up to 4 hours of playtime on a single charge. It allows you to enjoy long movies and several episodes in a single charge when choosing eco mode.
The advanced DLP technology provides 300 ANSI lumens brightness and with Auto Vertical Keystone, J4a will detect and correct the distorted image, giving you the visible square image automatically. J4a has a built-in clear speaker and also allows you to play music with an external Bluetooth speaker, it supports full-screen vertical projection automatically, and allows you to comfortably display mobile apps like Tik Tok or play mobile games.
EZCast Beam J4a Mini Projector Highlights
– Advanced DLP technology provides 300 ANSI lumens
– Auto vertical automatic adjustment
– 30-100 inches projection size
– 20000+ hours long lamp life
– Supports USB, HDMI, and 3.5 mm audio interfaces
– Built-in dual-band 2.4 GHz/5 GHz WiFi to support wireless screen mirroring
– Supports Miracast, Google Home, AirPlay, DLNA protocols
– Built-in clear speaker and also allows you to play music with an external Bluetooth speaker.
EZCast Beam J4a Mini Projector Features
– Ideal for traveling. Package includes a tripod projector stand and a carrying bag. EZCast J4a is easy for you to bring from home theater to nature, allowing you to enjoy the ultimate audio-visual feast even in the outdoors. The long lasting 3000mAh battery provides 4 hours of play time.
– One-Click to start the immersive entertainment. Equipped with Android 10. With built-in Aptoide TV, you can easily download popular global streaming apps such as Netflix, and YouTube, and play them on the big screen without an extra TV stick. With DLP technology and true 300 Lumens brightness, Beam J4a supports up to 100″ projection with sharp and clear images for your home theater, games, and party night.
– Multiple device connectivity. Beam J4a projector supports HDMI, Airplay, Miracast, and DLNA. Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones, Tablets, PS5, X-Box, Switch, laptop.
– Play Music with Bluetooth Speaker. Beam J4a has a built-in clear speaker and also allows you to play music with an external Bluetooth speaker.
– Enjoy OTA Update & Lifetime professional support. EZCast Beam J4a comes with a 1 year warranty and its auto OTA upgrade feature ensures it never becomes outdated.
– One click to Start the Immersive Entertainment. Download all the TV shows and movies you love with built-in Aptoide TV and play them on the big screen.
– Lasting 4 Hours Playtime. Allows you to enjoy long movies and several episodes in a single charge when choosing eco mode.
– Super-bright Picture. The advanced DLP technology provides 300 ANSI lumens brightness.
– Project on Irregular Surfaces. With Auto Vertical Keystone, J4a will detect and correct the distorted image, giving you the visible square image automatically.
– Play Music with Bluetooth Speaker. J4a has a built-in clear speaker and also allows you to play music with an external Bluetooth speaker.
– Maximize Entertainment with Portrait Projection. Supports full-screen vertical projection automatically, and allows you to comfortably display mobile apps like Tik Tok or play mobile games.
– Watch Whatever You Like, Wherever You Go. J4a supports USB, HDMI, and 3.5 mm audio ports. Let you play videos, music, photos, games, and files wherever you go.
EZCast Beam J4a Mini Projector Ports & Buttons
1 x USB 2.0 full size
1 x USB Wireless Kit adapter socket
1 x HDMI input
1 x 3.5 mm audio jack
1 x DC power port
1 x IR Remote Sensor receiver
1 x Focus Ring
1 x Power On / Off button
1 x Reset button
1 x Control Panel buttons on top
1 x Power LED light
1 x Lens
1 x Bottom stand
EZCast Beam J4a Mini Projector Specs
Model: Beam J4a
Type: Mini Projector
Projection technology: DLP
LED lamp life: 20,000+ hours
Output/Input resolution: 480P/1080P
Throw ratio/distance: 1.3:1/0.86-2.88 m
Screen size: 30-100 Inches
Brightness: 300 ANSI lumens
Contrast ratio: 5000:1
Power input: 100-240V 50/60 Hz
Power output: 15V 2A
Battery: 11.1V 3000mAh
WiFi: Built-in dual-band 2.4 GHz/5 GHz
Input interface: USB / HDMI
Supported protocols: Miracast, Google Home, AirPlay, DLNA
Size: 4.53*4.53*1.26 in
Weight: 14.1 ounces
Product code: 4712899900861
Android version: 10
OSD version: 1.4.28
Build version: 20220329.172927
1. Insert the wireless adapter into the wireless kit port of the projector.
2. Plug the power to the projector, and the power button will light up.
3. To turn on projector, hold the power button of the projector for 3 seconds till the light turn green.
4. Adjust focus ring until the projection image is clear and focused.
About portrait mode
The projector supports full-screen vertical videos automatically when both the mobile and the projector are displayed by portrait mode.
1. Enter “Settings” and find “Image” settings.
2. Switch “Portrait mode” option to “Auto”.
3. Go “Keystone calibration” if needed.
First time settings
1.Select the start-up language.
2. Pair the remote control: To use the remote controller as a mouse, enter Bluetooth settings and press the button “OK” and “Back” simultaneously on the remote control to turn on pairing mode. Once it’s paired, you can aim to wherever you want with an arrow shown on the screen.
3. Wi-Fi setting: connect the projector to your router and enter the password. (Important)
4. After starting up, enter the main menu and select the functions by arrow keys on the projector or remote control. If the remote control is paired and the mouse mode is enabled, you can also select by swiping the remote to move the mouse.
About Aptoide TV
Aptoide TV is an app store that allows you to find and install apps you like. Press “OK” to open the store, and search the keywords or browse from top ranks of a variety of kinds. After download, you can find them in “Apps”. You can also add a shortcut of oftenly used apps by pressing “Add” icon on main menu. To remove or change the shortcut, long press “OK” button on the remote control. These operation guide can also be found in “Get Started”.
Select the “Settings” option on the main menu of the projector or the button on the remote control.
1. Source: Switch the source to media center or HDMI input.
2. Wi-Fi: Select the router from AP list and enter the password.
3. Bluetooth: Pair the remote control or Bluetooth speaker.
4. Image: Calibrate the image, change the projection location and set Portrait mode.
5. Color: Change Display mode, Color temperature, Gamma, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and Sharpness.
6. Audio: Adjust volume level and mute the audio.
7. Language: Change language with arrows.
8. System: Enter the settings of Android system.
9. Upgrade: Upgrade via USB drive or through internet.
10. Info: Show the information of the projector.
11. Reset: Choose yes to reset projector to factory default. All saved changes to Setting are lost. The projector will be restored to the factory settings, and the data adjusted by the user will not be saved.
– In some apps, the mouse mode of the remote control should be enabled. You can slide the page in those apps by swiping the remote conrol with “OK” button pressed, just like a finger does on a smart device.
– If the app is unable to open, please try other version of the app.
– Battery life varies depending on product settings, usage, and other factors.
– DLNA icon usually shows in the corner of the video, and looks like a tv which depends on different apps.
Ezcast Android application
EZCast app will help you cast any smartphone and laptop screen to an HDTV or a projector using EZCast’s wireless or connected display solutions.
1. Faster Wi-Fi Setup – Supports Wi-Fi setup by scanning QRCode or using Bluetooth.
2. Create Your Own Video Playlists – Use EZChannel to watch videos across YouTube, Facebook and more, and add your favorite videos into your playlists.
3. Share Cherished Moments – Re-live best moments with family photos on the big screen.
4. Immersive Viewing Experience – Play mobile videos on a big screen for the best viewing experience.
5. Bigger and Clearer Web Browsing Experience – Browse the internet on a big screen.
6. Supports Chromecast – Supports casting to your favorite wireless display receivers, including EZCast and Chromecast.
1 x EZCast Beam J4a Mini Projector
1 x Power adapter model ICP30-150-2000
1 x Bluetooth Remote Controller
1 x Wireless Adapter
1 x Tripod
1 x Carrying bag
1 x English / Chinese Quick Start Guide