Unboxing Insta360 X3 Sticky Lens Guards
Black Friday Deal Alert! You can now buy Insta360 X3 Sticky Lens Guards from Store.insta360.com for only €22. Hurry up, limited time offer!
Material: Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA)
Weight: 1.5g (0.05oz) / 1 pcs
Dimensions (D*H): 34.80×10.95mm (1.37×0.43in)
Executive Standard: Q/AVI 001-2016
Product number: 6970357854059 / 842126103858
How to Use
1. It’s important to distinguish the front and back for correct use of the Lens Guard. The thinner guard should be placed on the side with the camera screen, with the thicker guard placed on the opposite side.
2. Carefully apply the Lens Guard (with included double-sided adhesive) onto the X3 lens. Make sure the notch on the rim of the lens guard is correctly aligned with the rim of the lens. Hold for 15 seconds to ensure it is firmly attached. Failure to do this may result in negative effects on shooting results or splash-proofing. Repeat this process for both sides.
1. Before use, make sure that the camera’s lens is clean and dry. Always install the Lens Guard in a clean and dry environment. Check carefully for dust or other particles, as these may affect shooting results.
2. Prior to installing, ensure that the thin guard is installed on the side with the camera screen, with the thick guard used for the opposite side.
3. If you remove the Lens Guard from X3, apply a new double-sided adhesive before re-installing the Lens Guard.
4. The Sticky Lens Guard is only splash-proof and is not designed for underwater shooting. If you are planning to use the X3 underwater, remove the Sticky Lens Guard and use the X3 Dive Case for best results.
5. To remove the Lens Guards, please use the included Triangle Prying Tool. Take care not to scratch the camera lenses as you remove the Lens Guards.
6. To change the double-sided adhesives, first remove the used double-sided adhesives and be sure that the inside of the Lens Guard is clean and has no residue. Repeat the installation process, ensuring the notch on the rim of the Lens Guard is correctly aligned.
In the Box
2 x Sticky Lens Guard
6 x Double-sided Adhesive
1 x Triangle Prying Tool
1 x Lens Cloth
The Lens Guards come with double-sided adhesives already attached.
About Banggood. Banggood focuses on B2C cross-border export e-commerce and is committed to bringing China’s high-quality goods, efficient supply chain and top class customer service to the world. All products undergo supplier review, arrival inspection, after-sales feedback monitoring , and are tested to strict quality control standards. Banggood has been running for more than ten years in China and has accumulated a wealth of supply chain resources. Their products are sourced from a network of trusted suppliers in 100+ regions of China to ensure only top quality products are offered. Banggood has 37 overseas warehouses covering all regions of the world, this network allows you to order locally and receive your items lighting fast. Banggood has partnerships with many professional international shipping companies to offer fast and convenient door to door delivery to more than 200 countries. Banggood offers more than 40 different secure payment methods, from Cash on delivery to Credit card,your payment is safe, secure and convenient. We believe in providing not only hot gadgets and great gifts but also the best support and service. We’ve been delivering best bang for your buck for over 10 years, every item we stock is carefully selected to ensure we offer you top quality at competitive prices.