Unboxing Meross MSS425F EU/FR Smart Wi-Fi Surge Protector
Best Deal Alert! You can now buy Meross MSS425F EU/FR Smart Wi-Fi Surge Protector from Meross.com or Shop.meross.com for only $44.99. Hurry up, limited time offer!
Meet Meross MSS425F
Meross MSS425F lets you plug in and control multiple devices individually with voice commands or through Meross app. With four outlets, four USB ports, and the ability to turn your devices on and off with Google Assistant or Alexa, this is probably the best smart power strips you can get.
With built-in USB ports, you can simultaneously charge up to three devices, such as smartphones, tablets and more, this is also ideal for controlling electronics in your home or small business. You can set up independent on/off schedules for each outlet. This smart power strip will automatically turn on/off your devices.
Meross MSS120 Highlights
– The 4-Outlet and 4-USB port smart Wi-Fi surge protector. Ideal for home and office use.
– Turn each outlet and four USB ports on/off from anywhere.
– Works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings.
– Create and set on/off schedules as well as an auto-off timer routine for each outlet and four USB ports to work automatically.
– 4 intelligent USB charging ports provide up to 4.0A power.
– The overload protection mechanism helps secure all of your electric appliances connected.
– Works with the Wi-Fi you already have. No hub required.
– Apple HomeKit website listed.
Meross MSS120 Main Features
– 4 Outlets and 4 USB Ports: Equipped with 4 individually controlled outlets and 4 groups controlled USB ports. Up to 4.0A for four USB ports. You can charge your cellphone, tablets, and other USB gadgets with a smart power strip.
– Remote Control: Control the 4 outlets and 4 grouped USB ports from anywhere with Meross App/Apple Home App.
– Voice Control: Works with Apple HomeKit, Siri, Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and SmartThings, Control your devices hands-free, just make a voice command to turn on/off the connected devices. Works with any 2.4GHz or Dual Band WiFi router. No hub required.
– Schedule and Timer Setting: WiFi Surge Protector automatically supports turning home or office devices on and off. An added benefit of saving energy when devices are not needed or are left on by accident. Support sunrise and sunset settings.
– Safety Design: The smart power strip is made of flame retardant PC material and has been approved for safety and quality assurance (CE and RoHS certified). It supports any home device up to 10A. Never allow other low-quality surge protectors to endanger the safety of your family.
– Suitable for use in Europe and other countries that use EU-type plugs.
– When adding a device you may see a prompt for a device that has not been added for authentication, you can simply ignore it and click Add, this device has completed 99.99% authentication and can be used with confidence.
Meross MSS425F Specs
Type: Smart Wi-Fi Surge Protector
Input: 100-250V~, 50/60Hz, 16.0A Max
Output: 100-250V~, 50/60Hz, 10.0A for single outlet, 16.0A maximum load, 5V ⎓ 2.4A for single USB port, 5V ⎓ 4.0A for four USB ports
Ports: 4 x AC sockets & 4 x USB ports
Button: 1 x On/Off button, Press and hold for 5 seconds to initiate factory reset process
LEDL 1 x Status LED + 4 x Socket power LED + 1 x USB power LED
Dimensions (W x D x H): 33.4 x 6.4 x 4.0 cm (excluding power cord)
Power Cord lenght: 1.8m
Antenna: One internal antenna
Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz, 1T1R
Wireless Security: Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, does not support Enterprise Wi-Fi.
Certifications: CE, RoHS, WEEE
System Requirements: Smartphone running iOS 10* or later, Android 6.0 or later & Existing Wi-Fi network. HomeKit version requires iOS 13.0 or later.
Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Product code: 6973696564467
Firmware version: 4.2.3
Hardware version: 4.0.0
HomeKit Setup tips
– If you are setting up HomeKit device, please connect your smartphone or tablet to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network and disable your VPN, if any. Ensure that your Wi-Fi is using WPA3/WPA2 since WPA3 only will lead to setup failure.
– Make sure your smart device is covered by strong Wi-Fi signal, which is not a hidden Wi-Fi name (SSID). A hidden Wi-Fi name (SSID) might not work when setting up.
– Meross HomeKit smart devices support iOS 13/ iPadOS 13 or later. It is recommended that you upgrade your iOS or iPadOS to the latest version before pairing with the smart device.(iOS only. Android users needs Android 6.0 or later)
– Upgrade the Meross app to the latest version and make sure you granted access permissions, such as location and local network, asked by the Meross app.
– Launch the Meross app and log in to your account, or if you are a new user, tap Sign up to create a new account.
– Relocation of the smart device does not require additional operations provided that it remains on the same network with strong Wi-Fi signal.
– If this is not the first time you’ve added this smart device, you’ll have to reset it before going any further.
– Deny Meross app to access Precise Loation and Local Network will lead to setup failure.
– If you have multiple Wi-Fi in your house, we recommend you to leave only one Wi-Fi on when you set up HomeKit. iPhone may connect to A Wi-Fi when initiating the HomeKit setup while end up with connecting to B Wi-Fi. The key is that this will lead to Homekit setup failure for sure since HomeKit requires iPhone to connect to the same Wi-Fi during the whole process.
Meross Android application
Meross app can help you set up and manage meross smart bulb, smart plug, smart switch, smart garage door opener, smart thermostat, and so on. With meross app, you can:
1. Turn on and off your devices remotely from anywhere with internet.
2. Set schedules and scenes for your devices so that they can run automatically as you wish.
3. Link your devices to your voice assistant platform.
4. Check and update your devices to the latest firmware.
Download Meross Android application latest version 3.7.2 for free from Google Play Store.
1 x Meross MSS425F EU/FR Smart Wi-Fi Surge Protector
1 x Multi-language User Manual (EN / DE / IT / ES / FR)
1 x HomeKit Setup Guide
1 x EU Declaration of Conformity (EN / FR / ES / IT / DE / NL)
About Meross. Creativity is thinking up new things; innovation is doing new things. Meross, founded in 2016 by a group of experts from leading companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, MediaTek, and TP-Link, is replete with both first-class creativity and cutting-edge innovation. At Meross, we create products that empower people’s lives. We believe in making homes smarter and people’s lives easier. We believe everyone deserves a smart life, and it should be simple, smart, and stable. Meross has strong research and development capabilities, excellent operating experiences and solid partnerships with pertinent players in the industry, resulting in bountiful financial support and escalated profit growth. Today, the company has expanded with its tentacles spread across millions of customers from over 20 countries and regions. The company has an assortment of top-tier gadgets, including smart plugs, smart bulbs, smart switches, smart surge protectors, smart garage door openers, and smart radiator thermostats. Meross products are compatible with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings.