Qintaix Q9S Pro Android 8.1 TV Box has an elegant and compact design, with a black matte plastic case exterior. In the front it has only the IR receiver and the power LED light indicator. On the right side it has the micro SD card reader, 3.5mm Earphone jack output, a full size USB 3.0 port and another full size USB 2.0 port. In the rear you can find the Ethernet LAN RJ45 port, optical audio out, HDMI 2.0 out, power on/off button and the DC 5V power port. The overall impression is pretty good, the device looks to be constructed with big care to details.
Qintaix Q9S Pro Android 8.1 TV Box comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB eMMc of internal storage, that we can expand thanks to the microSD card reader. The model adopts the quad core S905X2 CPU from Amlogic. For connectivity the device includes wired Ethernet RJ45, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and Infra Red receiver on board.
The operating system is Android Oreo 8.1 and we have an IR remote control among the accessories included in the box of this TV-Box. The video output allow you to connect this TV box to a TV, monitor or projector. You get here a fast HDMI 2.0, necessary for 4K playback. The device connects to the Internet using a LAN cable connection or a fast 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz dual-channel WiFi network. Two USB ports provide the option to connect peripherals, and the memory card slot will increase the amount of available disk space.
Despite strong hardware, this is really a miniature TV box that almost fits in your hand. You can easily hide it even in a limited space under the TV. This inexpensive TV box contains everything that an enthusiast of movies and TV series can expect, turning your television into a true home entertainment center. Regardless of whether you’re planning to watch videos, play games or listen to music, this TV Box will serve you well. Another instant hit from Qintaix!
Qintaix Q9S Pro Android 8.1 TV Box Features
– CPU: Amlogic S905X2 Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 2GHz
– GPU: ARM Dvalin MP2
– OS: Android Nougat 8.1
– RAM: 4GB DDR4
– ROM: 32 GB / 64 GB eMMC, micro SD card up to 128GB
– Wifi: 2.4Ghz & 5.8Ghz Dual Band WiFi Support IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
– Support for multiple languages
– Blutooth: v4.1
– KD 18.0 Leia pre-installed with addons
– Video output: HD 2.0 4K*2K@60fps display
– Power: DC IN 5V/2.5A
– VP9 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K#60fps
– H.265 HEVC MP-10#L5.1 up to 4Kx2K#60fps
– AVS2-P2 Profile up to 4Kx2K#60fps
– H.264 AVC HP#L5.1 up to 4Kx2K#30fps
– H.264 MVC up to 1080P#60fps
– MPEG-4 ASP#L5 up to 1080P#60fps (ISO-14496)
– WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P#60fps
– AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to 1080P#60fps
– MPEG-2 MP/HL up to 1080P#60fps (ISO-13818)
– MPEG-1 MP/HL up to 1080P#60fps (ISO-11172)
– RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 1080P#60fps
– Multiple language and multiple format sub-title video support
– MJPEG and JPEG unlimited pixel resolution decoding (ISO/IEC-10918)
– Supports JPEG thumbnail, scaling, rotation and transition effects
– Supports *.mkv, *.wmv, *.mpg, *.mpeg, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm and *.jpg file format
Audio: “Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
Built-in serial digital audio SPDIF/IEC958 input/output and PCM input/output
built-in TDM/PCM/I2S ports with TDM/PCM mode up to 384kHz x32bits x 8ch or 96kHz x 32bits x 32ch and I2S mode up to 384kHz x 32bits x 8ch
Digital microphone PDM input with programmable CIC, LPF & HPF, support up to 8 DMICs
Built-in stereo audio DAC
Supports concurrent dual audio stereo channel output with combination of analog+PCM or I2S+”
Online: Browse all video websites, support Netflix, Hulu, Flixster, Youtube, etc.
Apps: Apps download freely form Google Play Store, Amazon app store, etc.
Medium: Local Media playback, Support HDD, U Disk, TF Card.
Talk online: Support SKYPE video call ,MSN , Fb ,twitter ,QQ etc
Others: Support Email,office suit, etc.
Support DLNA function
Support 2.4G wireless mouse / keyboard
Qintaix Q9S Pro Interface
1 x Full size USB 3.0
1 x Full size USB 2.0
1 x Charging DC 5V/2A port
1 x micro SD / TF card slot
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter. Biggest firmware download center.