Posted in Nov 14, 2019 in Unboxing
, no comment
Meet Sportneer Forearm Wrist Strengthener
Sportneer wrist strenthener is designed to improve strength, power and speed in the wrists,hands,fingers and forearms. Compared with the Advanced version of 10.1inch wrist strengthener, This Starter version wrist exerciser has been extended to 11.4 inch to be softer, the MINIMUM TENSION is about 2kg / 4.4lbs. Therefore, it applys to beginners, women, kids, and is suitable for physical therapy and other people who need to increase muscle strength.
This wrist strengthener is made with heavy duty carbon steel springs and thick 10mm foam stabilizer pad (in comparison to 6mm) for extra comfort and cushion. This hand grip exerciser is lightweight, easy to carry. Perfect for strength training, flexibility and balance in conjunction with various workout programs. Help you to improve the resilience of motion.
Sportneer Forearm Wrist Strengthener Features
– GOOD FOR BEGINNERS AND PHYSICAL THERAPY. This wrist exerciser is designed to improve strength, power and speed in the wrists, hands and forearms. The MINIMUM TENSION is about 2kg, which is ideal for physical therapy, sports beginners,tennis players, women, kids and other people who need to increase muscle strength
– ADJUSTABLE TENSION. Perform regular and reverse wrist curls with the adjustable stabilizer pad, instruction included.
– QUALITY & COMFORT. This wrist strengthener is made with heavy duty carbon steel springs and thick 10mm foam stabilizer pad (in comparison to 6mm) for extra comfort and cushion
– PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT. Compact size, easy to take on the go, to the gym, office or use at home
– MORE BENEFITS. This wrist and forearm developer improves Hand Grip / Fingers / Forearms / Wrists Strength, and can also be used to Release Daily Stress and for Leisure Activities
Sportneer Forearm Wrist Strengthener Highlights
– ADJUSTABLE DESIGN. Perform regular and reverse wrist curls with the adjustable stabilizer pad, which is in the middle of the wrist strengthener.
– FOR MORE RESISTANCE. Move the stabilizer pad towards the handle for more resistance.
– FOR LESS RESISTANCE. Move the stabilizer pad towards the U shaped foam for less resistance.
– QUALITY AND COMFORT. This wrist strengthener is made with heavy duty carbon steel springs and thick 10mm foam stabilizer pad (in comparison to 6mm) for extra comfort and cushion.
– PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT. Compact size, easy to take on the go, to the gym, office or use at home.
– MULTI-USE. This wrist and forearm developer provides forearm and wrist support for maximum safety and comfort.
– Try it at the minimum tension for the first time to use
– Please exercise evenly, not excessively, to prevent the plastic handle rupture and prevent your muscle strain.
Sportneer Forearm Wrist Strengthener Specs
Type: Forearm Wrist Strengthener
Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Version: Starter / Advanced
Size: 11.4 inches / 10.1 inches
User: Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy, Beginners, Women, Kids / Athletes, Fitness Professionals, Sports Men / Women
Minimum Tension: 2kg/4.4lb / 7kg/15.5lb
Product code: R-19058 / X000ZEMGZ1
Production date: 190722 089
1 x Sportneer Forearm Wrist Strengthener
1 x English User Manual
1 x Sportneer 10% coupon discount card
Unboxing Photo Album with Hi-Rez images here
. Official webpage here
you can read more about Sportneer products.
About Sportneer Founded in 2016, Sportneer has been serving professionals and amateurs of all ages who love sports, fitness and the outdoors. Just like the compound word “Sportneer”, we successfully blend sports and engineering. In the spirit of healthy living and the pursuit of perfection, we aim to provide the best products and services that enable a stronger, healthier, and happier you! Our brand is rapidly growing thanks to our steadfast commitment to these values. Athletic professionals even agree that Sportneer is a reliable, professional sports brand.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.