Also, if you get a shock mount (and you should), you will need a mic stand of some kind in order to attach it. It’s pretty crazy that one basic piece of equipment can do so much.
Tonor T20 Studio Boom Mic Arm Stand Features
– Heavy Duty Construction: The T20 is made of durable steel for outstanding bearing capacity. Max load: 4lbs/1.8kg.
– Upgraded Desk Clamp: The contact area is 4 times larger than the traditional versions, making the stand more stable. Max desk thickness: 2.4″/60mm. In addition, the headset hook is integrated into the desk clamp.
– Universal Compatibility: The T20 comes with a standard 3/8″ to 5/8″ adapter for different shock mounts and microphones. (Note: The microphone and shock mount are not included.)
– Flexible Adjustment: The T20 offers 700mm horizontal/vertical distance and 360° full rotation. You can easily adjust it to get the best pickup.
Tonor T20 Studio Boom Mic Arm Stand Highlights
– The Upgraded Desk Clamp. With the 4 times larger contact area of the clamp, ensuring it is firmly fixed on the desk.
– High-quality & Super-tension Springs. The load capacity is increased by 80%, with no vibration noise during use.
– High Grade Steel Rods. More durable with upgraded width (12mm) and thickness (1mm).
– Metal Adapter. Get rid of any incompatibility issues. Suitable for different kinds of shock mounts and could be directly attached to microphones like Yeti and snowball.
– Pop filter. Effectively prevent B/P plosives during recording. For the correct installation method, please refer to the picture.
– Four Cable Ties. Say goodbye to the clutter of cables with this quick and easy low-profile fastening solution.
Tonor T20 Studio Boom Mic Arm Stand Specs
Type: Studio Boom Mic Arm Stand
Max. horizontal/vertical Length: 27.6″/700mm
Rotation angle: 360°
Maximum support weight: 4lbs / 1.8kg
Thread specification: standard 3/8″ thread
Adapter: 3/8″ female to 5/8″ male adapter (included)
Product code: TN120104BL (399-2004) / X0014IRTIB / KWT20X7E41A60001
1 x Boom arm
1 x Desk clamp
1 x Mic clip
1 x 3/8″ to 5/8″ Adapter
1 x Pop filter
1 x Foam cover
4 x Cable tie
1 x Multi-language Manual (EN / DE / FR / IT / ES)
1 x After-sales / 2 year warranty card
About TONOR. TONOR provides the best solution for upcoming artists, creative stars that are waiting to come out, waiting to be noticed. TONOR allows you to own high-quality professional audio recording devices without pinching your wallet. We have created a perfect balance by designing products that provide you with superior sound quality. TONOR provides an effective solution to budding artists and sound enthusiasts with a range of products that are essential to get started on your sound career. We want you to focus on getting your sound and music heard to the world. We understand how expensive audio gear is and that should not be a step-back for you to move ahead. Our range of products are great in performance, competitive in price and outstanding in quality. Backed with an irresistible 30 day free trial period, TONOR is the perfect blend of creating a sound masterpiece. TONOR is the first choice of every aspiring content creator, sound recorder and podcaster – TONOR is your stepping stone to success.