Unboxing Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Youth Edition Bluetooth 5.2 Earphones from Hekka
Best Deal Alert! You can now buy Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Youth Edition Bluetooth 5.2 Earphones from Hekka.com for only $17.99 (regular price: $22.99). Use code chinagadgetsreviews to get extra $10 off on orders over $29.99 at Hekka.com. Hurry up, limited time offer!
Meet Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Youth Edition Earphones
They adopt a new identification design, the cargo box is relatively small overall, and the rounded design feels good to hold. Although it is made of plastic material, thanks to the industrial design, it acquires a quality appearance. Headphones have changed a lot from their predecessors. They adopt a design called ‘cat ears’. This design can further improve the stability and wearing comfort. In addition, the headphones also support touch operation, which greatly improves comfort.
The stability of the connection is very good, this is also due to the Bluetooth 5.2 transmission protocol, which guarantees the connection and stability. Furthermore, the Redmi Buds 3 Youth Edition have a battery life of up to 18 hours. Its resistance to dust and water has also been updated and improved, now having an IP54 certification.
Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Youth Edition Earphones Features
– Follow the ergonomic shape concept, the ‘CAT EARS’ can prop up the auricle when wearing, further enhance the stability and comfort of wearing.
– The call noise reduction function allows you to maintain a clear conversation during a call.
– Advanced bluetooth 5.2 technology to provide better anti-interference and better radio frequency performance, ensuring stable bluetooth transmission.
– Automatic pairing, just need to tap the pair on the phone manually, and subsequent pairing does not require manual operation.
– Fingerprint touch control operation is more convenient to use.
How to use Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Youth Edition Earphones
– Charging. Before use, please remove the protective film from the contact points on both earbuds and fully charge the charging case and the buds. Connect the charging cable to the charging case and keep the earbuds inside the case to charge simultaneously. When the charging case is not fully charged, its indicator is white. When it is fully charged, its indicator is off.
– Turning On. Make sure the charging case is not out of baery with earbuds in it. The earbuds will automatically turn on when removed from the charging
– Turning Off. Make sure the charging case is not out of baery. Place both earbuds in the charging case and the indicators on them will turn white. The earbuds will automatically disconnect and start charging, and turn off once being fully charged. When the earbuds enter the pairing state and are out of the charging case, they will be automatically turned off if not connecting to any device within 10 minutes.
– Wearing. Gently place the earbud into your ear canal, then adjust it to a comfortable position. During calls, make sure to point the primary microphone towards your mouth for clearer calls. The M-size ear tips and L-size ear hooks are pre-installed on the earbuds. If they are not suitable, please replace them with a proper size.
– First time connection. Open the lid and take out the earbuds. When the indicators on both earbuds slowly blink white, it means the earbuds can be connected. Enable the Bluetooth function on your phone, and then search and tap “Redmi Buds 3 Lite” to connect the earbuds. If the earbuds cannot be connected, place them back into the charging case, close the lid and repeat the above operation.
– Connecting to other devices. Disable the Bluetooth connection of the paired phone or reset the earbuds to connect to other devices.
– Reset Earbuds. If the earbuds cannot connect properly, please carry out the following steps to reset them. Make sure the charging case is not out of battery before reset. Open the lid of the charging case and place both earbuds in the case. Press and hold the multi-function touch areas on both earbuds for at least five seconds and then release. Indicators on both earbuds will blink white three times, indicating the earbuds have been reset successfully. (The connection records between the left and right earbuds, and the earbuds and the phone have been cleared.)
– Answer/End calls. Double tap the left/right earbud’s multi-function touch area to answer a call; and tap the left/right earbud’s multi-function touch area three times to decline or hang up the call.
– Play/Pause music. Press and hold the left/right earbud’s multi-function touch area to pause/play the audio.
– Play next track. When playing audio, double tap the earbud’s multi-function touch area to play the next track.
– Answer a second call. Double-tap the left/right earbud’s multi-function touch area to put the ongoing call on hold and answer the incoming call. After answering the second incoming call, double-tap the multi-function touch area to switch between the two calls. And tap the left/right earbud’s multi-function touch area three times to hang up the current call and answer the call on hold.
– Switch between single/dual bud mode. When both buds are connected successfully, they are in dual-bud mode. If place one of the buds back into the charging case and close its lid, the other bud will automatically enter the single-bud mode. When removing the second bud from the charging case, the dual-bud mode will automatically be restored again.
– Automatic connection. Once the earbuds are taken out of the charging case, they will automatically connect to the most recently used Bluetooth device. If the earbuds are not connected to any device, they will automatically enter the awaiting connection mode.
– Disconnected. When the device’s Bluetooth is disabled or when it manually disconnects from the earbuds, the earbuds will automatically enter the awaiting connection state. If no device is connected within 10 minutes, the earbuds will turn off automatically.
– Low latency mode. When the earbuds are connected to the phone (not during a call), simultaneously press and hold the multi-function touch areas of the left and the right earbuds to enable the low latency mode. Once the low latency mode is enabled, simultaneously press and hold the multi-function touch areas of the left and the right earbuds or put both earbuds into the charging case to disable the low latency mode.
Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Youth Edition Earphones Specs
Model: Redmi Buds 3 Youth Edition
Model number: M2110E1
Type: In-ear headset
Wireless connection: Bluetooth 5.2
Communication distance: 10m (barrier-free open environment)
Dynamic driver: 6mm
Audio decoding: SBC
Waterproof level: IP54
Frequency Band: 2402–2480 MHz
Max RF Output Power: < 20 mW
Charging box Battery capacity: 315mAh
Earbud Battery capacity: 36mAh
Headphone battery life: about 5h
Battery life with charging case: about 18h
Charging port: Type-C
Product code: 6934177752483 / 150131132 / 0002210413 / A129 / 86/100
Production date: 2021.11
CMIIT ID: 2021DP11318
Voluntary Standard: GB 8898-2011, GB/T 13837-2012, GB/T 9254-2008
Net weight of single earphone: about 4.2g
Total weight with charging case: about 36g
Headphone size: 24.5 x 16.7 x 24.6mm
Charging box size: 60 x 46 x 23.7mm
2 x Redmi Buds 3 Earbuds
1 x Charging Box
3 x pair Earplugs (S / M /L)
2 x pair Top of the ear (S /L)
1 x User Manual
Photo gallery full album here.
About Hekka. Hekka is Inspired by the ancient Egyptian God of Magic, Heka, whose name was expressed by the hieroglyphs of two arms raised up and a wick. When put together these two symbols gave the meaning of the ancient Heka. As a community and innovation oriented marketplace hoping to turn online shopping into a magical experience, Hekka uses the wick as part of its logo. The dot is also significant, to showcase the ideal of bringing people together and also remember that Hekka exists in the digital world. Inspired by Hekka, Ancient Egyptian God of Magic and Medicine, we are here to bring back magic to your online shopping. Shopping is essential, yes, but the experience you have during shopping is important. It should be fun, easy, fast, reliable and magic. Let’s Hekka! Most importantly, in the end, you’d have found exactly what you need, at the price you want it, with a good delivery date, warranty, after-purchase care, and with your data protected!
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter.