Unboxing 70mai Midrive UP03 Hardware Kit for Dash Cam A810/M500/Omni
Best Deal Alert! You can now buy 70mai Midrive UP03 Hardware Kit for Dash Cam A810 / M500 / Omni from 70mai.store for only $19.99. Hurry up, limited time offer!
Meet 70mai Midrive UP03
As an accessory to 70mai in-car devices, this product must be used with the main device. After correctly installed and connected with the main device, 70mai Hardware Kit will power and transmit ACC signals to the main device and provide low-voltage protection to prevent over-discharging of the car battery due to the continuous operation of the main device.
70mai Midrive UP03 Installation
Step 1: Connecting the fuse box. Select a suitable car fuse box based on the wiring path and the location of the main device and connect it to the hardware kit. Please ensure that the fuse box can contain the followings:
• Regular electric fuse with output voltage of 12-30V and output current of 2.4A.
• ACC power fuse.
Step 2: Connecting the hardware kit to the fuse box. Connect the wires of the hardware kit to the fuse box in the following way:
• Connect the power cable (red) to the regular electric fuse with an output voltage of 12-30V and output current of 2.4A inside the fuse box.
• Connect the ACC signal cable (yellow) to the ACC power fuse inside the fuse box.
• Connect the ground wire (black) to the negative terminal or ground of the fuse box.
Step 3: Testing the connection and ACC signal. Smart rear-view mirrors and other smart in-car devices
• Connect the USB port of the hardware kit to the power outlet of the main device (DC/IN). Start the engine and wait for the main device to turn on. If the main device fails to power on, press and hold the power button to manually turn it on. If the message “Connect to an external power source” is shown, check the power cable of the hardware kit to see if it is correctly connected to the regular electric fuse.
• After the main device is turned on, go to Settings > Power on/off settings and select ACC detection mode. Restart the main device for the new settings to take effect.
• After the main device has restarted, turn off the engine and remove the key. Check if the main device powers off or enters sleep mode. For some cards, the ACC power off signal will only be triggered when the driver seat door is opened after the engine is turned off. Some car models will only trigger the ACC power off signal after the engine has been turned off for a certain period of time. For such cars, observe for some time after the ACC power is turned off to check if the main device powers off or enters sleep mode.
• After the main device powers off or enters sleep mode, restart the engine and check if the main device automatically turns on.
Enabling the Parking Surveillance Function
The parking surveillance function is disabled by default and must be enabled in the main device. Refer to the user manual of the main device to see how to configure the settings.
Important notes & Precautions
• Ask a professional technician to perform the installation. You are liable for any short-circuit of the car power supply and damage to car battery or interior due to improper installation.
• Before installation and wiring, please turn off the car engine and power to prevent short circuit.
• The performance of this product is affected by the reliability of the car power source, car battery and main device. Our company is not liable for any losses from the malfunction of this product unless it is caused by product quality issues.
• Some cars cannot detect changes in ACC signals when the engine is turned on or off. For such cars, the 70mai hardware kit is unable to transmit ACC signals to the main device. This may cause certain functions to be unavailable.
• Use this product for legal purposes.
Model: Midrive UP03
Type: Hardware Kit
Input voltage: DC 12-30V
Output voltage: 5V
Output current: 2.4A
Negative car power outlet: GNC (-)
Positive car power outlet: VCC (+)
Car power: ACC
Cable type: USB Type-C
Cable lenght: 3 m
Low voltage protection for small cars: 11.4 V
Low voltage protection for big cars: 22.8 V
Working temperature: -20℃~70℃
Storage temperature: -30℃~85℃
Product code: 6971669781392
Production date: 07/2023
Voluntary Standard: Q/021XUP02-2020
1 x 70mai Midrive UP03 Hardware Kit
1 x English User Manual
About 70mai. Founded in 2016, 70mai is an industry-leading auto intelligence company, with specialization in dashboard cameras. To date, it has built a global market presence, selling 1.5 million dash cams in a single year to 100+ countries spanning Europe, North America, and Southeast Asia. Leveraging established expertise in car jump starters and other battery products, the company also expanded its reach into the clean energy market, debuting its first power station in 2021 to meet the growing demand for portable power on the move. With the vision to deliver a safe, comfortable, and networked experience both on and off the road, 70mai is dedicated to lead smart innovations that make your every journey easier. 70mai has developed an extensive line of auto intelligence products. Our dash cams span beginner-friendly models for basic recording needs, to premium 4K cameras with advanced smart features. We also offer car accessories that take care of other aspects of your driving experience, including tire health and interior tidiness. Once you reach your destination, our power station comes into play to provide clean, reusable energy that enables you to indulge in creature comforts outdoor. Thanks to our top-notch engineers and R&D team, we are able to keep optimizing product capabilities via OTA software updates. From image quality enhancements to smart feature upgrades, we continue delivering values to our customers even after purchase.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Join our Best Deals Telegram Channel. Join our Android TV Box Firmware Updates Telegram Channel. Subscribe now to our newsletter. If you need Tech Reviewer or Youtube Influencer read this. Donate now here to support CGR Team!